Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

90 underfoot too wide?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
DennisPennis, I use a pair of 98mm underfoot twins for everything. I've become really used to them and am very happy with their on piste perforance. Keep them sharp and when you do a turn go for maximum engagement, crank them over sharply and put your weight through them.

For learning how to balance both together when in powder get a balance cushion (inflatable disc) and do 15 mins each evening, get into a ski position on it and twist your body, do it with eyes shut, passing an object around your back etc. They really do improve balance skills a hell of a lot.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy