Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone used Alpine Action?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Fairly new to all this so apologies if I have put this in the wrong place!

I am trying to sort a ski trip for 4 adults for January and have come across Alpine Action. I have tried looking for reviews but as yet with limited success of 1 or 2, thereofre wondered if anyone has been with them or had dealings?

From my initial enquiries they have been very helpful and professional.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alpine action, snigger sniggger, I wonder if they work with the "Snow Bunnies" out fit Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've used them twice to stay in La tania first class service both weeks helpful chalet hosts, resort managers and uk staff.
They even sorted a coach transfer when we got diverted from chamberry to lyon airport. laid a coach on from lyon rather than wait for the airline to coach us back
to chamberry. And dropped all my stuff to the hospital when my lack of talent forced a premature end to my holiday
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Glad to hear you had a good experience with them! Althing sorry to hear about the shortened holiday!!

I booked with them yesterday and all dealings with them so far has been brilliant, couldn't have asked for a better service, hopefully that will continue when the holiday begins!

Thanks
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Used Apline Action a couple years back for a week long stay in Meribel.

Reasonably priced and great service. We were met at apartment and checked on twice during the week

Would recommend
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alpine action is fantastic me my wife and 4yrs old wee girl stayed with them in Chalet Atilla and at the time Chalet Pleroma .We had such a great time at the first week we went all out and stayed a second week as we got a good deal.The organization was professional the admin the holiday hosts were very nice and we were looked after hand and foot

We were given great advice the chalets were fantastic and the food was the best ever in both chalets Big thanx to Sam, Ben, Kate and Steph.We had a ball .Most of all we will be using Alpine Action again hope this has been helpful to you
Billy Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers Billy!

We have since been and stayed with alpine action and had a fab week.

Well looked after and food was great, they accommodated even the fussiest of eaters. Will definitely consider booking again. Just unfortunately have to wait till Xmas now.

The only small complaint we had was that the transfers cut it a bit fine. Well I say a bit but arrived at the airport to be told it was last boarding already, not the stress required after such a fantastic week. Hopefully this was a one off.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Forgot to mention...would definitely recommend. Already looking at booking or a bigger group to do in Jan 2012 and a small group at Xmas. That's how much we all enjoyed. Although we can hope for a little more snow
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I used them in Meribel two years ago and they were great. Proper baker's croissants and bread too. Big dump on the morning we left, so everything was late leaving the resort and the flight was delayed for us, but we had a morning in the powder and it was up to them to sort the connections. The benefits of a TO!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy