Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania - ski hire/lift pass/ski school package????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

This is my first forum post, so please be gentle with me!!

My husband and I are going to La Tania in Feb 2011, the last couple of resorts we've been to, we've been able to find "packages" which offer some level of discount on ski hire/ski school/list pass combo. We've done so many google searches since booking La Tania, and can't find anything anywhere, only the individual prices of approx 230 for lift pass, £180 for ski school and 70 for ski hire.

Anyone able to help us out in saving some pennies?!?!
Many thanks!

Nicki
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Save €40 and don't get the three valley lift pass. Plenty to keep you busy in Courchevel.

Don't know of anyone who does the package you are after though.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Save €40 and don't get the three valley lift pass. Plenty to keep you busy in Courchevel.

Don't know of anyone who does the package you are after though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Welcome to snowHeads nicki_d987 snowHead

We've been to La Tania a few times and as far as I am aware no such package exists.
I presume you've checked via www.latania.co.uk as well, the people running that have pretty comprehensive knowledge of the place in my opinion.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nicki_d987, welcome to snowHeads.

I've also not heard of any packages outside those possibly offered by some TOs for discounted passes + gear hire + lessons. Good shout by SteveM to check that site - I found them really helpful when I went to La Tania.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks to Chassseur, Steve and Eithnem for the advice, I had checked www.latania.co.uk but no packages that I could find, oh well, guess we'll have to get everything separately!
thanks again!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ski hire at www.snowbrainer.com is very reasonable. Will save you something there I'm sure. Lift pass obviously can't do anything about. Have you tried the ski schools direct for lessons?
The only other option then would be to see if one of the tour operators (Crystal or Neilsons) would let you book just a package. God knows they need all the revenue they can get at the minute. Ask your local travel agent to check.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy