Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne ??? Good or Dodgy?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Few of us are on our annual Ski week pretty soon and after last years Balcony Jumping, whore avoiding, stomach churning trip to Borovets we are trying La Plagne : is it any good? how many from dusk till dawn type bars are there and how goods the Lager???????

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kenners. Half pipe at Bellecote. Snow park above Bellecote/Belle Plagne. For good music and drinking till dawn try the Saloon Bar in Belle Plagne. La Plagne is Good.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If your used to Borovets, you may be a little suprised by the size of la Plagne.
Best try somewhere smaller first.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nah were used to big resorts - just tried Borovets for a laugh!!! and jesus what an experience, mafia, prostitute avoiding, drugs, hospitals, slippy balconies, and a little skiing too!!! snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lol. I've heard its nothing if not very cheap there.
La Plagnes a fantastic ski area for high speed blasting, and there's a couple of decentish snow parks and a boarder cross course. But there are a lot of flat areas for boarders to negoatiate unless you get some serious speed up.
I'm not sure there's an awfull lot of night life like you describe. but there are a collection of bars and a couple of nightclubs in the underground bit in Plagne center.
Leffe's a favourite drink of mine over there... Beware the Stella, its not like the stuff we get over here. It doesn't give you hangovers for a start.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I loved it too,so much that we're possibly going back for trip2 on the 20 th March.
But we're keeping options open.
Also you must try the Olympic Bobsleigh run,abot £30ish-Big padded bath tub,no driver.....A Giggle.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We are off there on the 20th thanks for the tip on the bobsleigh - no driver!!! fantastic! and also the stella seems a good call - skiings not skiing if you not at least under the influence of several quality alpine beverages!!!!!

Have you been to that alpine type bar on Great Ancoats Street in Manchester Mark? You can get some quality dodgy alpine type drinks in there! quality! snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I haven't. I didn't know there was one. I'll check it out! snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
im off to la plagne with my main man kenners , word up to the nintendo-kendo!

any supermarkets in la plagne that sell large cheap bottles of cider, sam collins is coming and he gets strongbowed up! i'm the wino!

off to get the horn from weatching the salon. Twisted Evil
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
La Plagne, very enjoyable if you are into fast piste riding although off-piste is very good as well. People keep mentioning the flat bits but the only bit I remember having to scoot was going through the Invesens tunnel and then I only had to scoot cos there were some slower people in front of me that forced me to stop.

There's a fun blue on the glacier that we treated like a bordercross course as we had it to ourselves one afternoon - six boarders straightlining it was fantastic.

Best restaurant on the mountain is the roche de mio I think. You pass it on the invesens chairlift - one long cold chair. A short schuss from the top towards the invesenes run. Looks like it should be very expensive but it wasn't and the food was excellent.

Children preclude nightlife for me but from what i saw there doesn't seem to be much.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
There's a Restaurant half way down to the Champagny sector where you can see accross the valley to Courcheval. Amazing view. You can even see the Grande Motte glacier in Tignes. Not to mention watching planes land at Courcheval altiport while having lunch. Its also just below the lesser well know snow park in la Plagne which is well worth a visit because its nowhere near as busy as the other one.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
looking forward to the "grand Motte". Kenners, your'e gonna get skiid on!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
yeah whatever dog brown, we all know your bricking it at facing kenners!!!!

Will tear you apart on the slopes by day and then keep the pubs alive with my karaoke skills by night!!!!!!

snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kenners, the plan is to get eyrie to sit in a wheelchair, tie a teat tray to the bottom and throw him down the first black (slope) we see! although i'm sure he'd prefer a different kind of black. you are going to lose at everything. have you got ski passes sorted yet? i am tricky. Evil or Very Mad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy