Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Airways flight sale ends midnight 9th November

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
British Airways have a sale on flights which is due to end on Tuesday 9th November at midnight.

Some good deals on flights from Gatwick to Geneva, from £49 each way in December, January, February and March.
I think you have to pay a credit card fee on top of the advetised price (debit cards are charge free) but not as many 'optional' extras as Ryanair or Easyjet and includes the following benefits:

•Operated by British Airways
1 piece of checked baggage at 23kg (51lbs)
•Passengers travelling to and from UK Airports may take 1 bag, maximum size 56x45x25cm(22x17.5x9.85 inches). PLUS one laptop, handbag or briefcase
•Complimentary drinks service including wine and beer.
Easier check-in online or using Self-Service Check-in kiosks
•Convenient centrally located airports
•Comfortable 30-31in seat pitch (76-78cm)

See www.britishairways.com for more details
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't know if this is still the case, but when we went on our first skiing holiday with my eldest daughter, we flew BA Heathrow to Geneva, and we got a full baggage allowance for infants which a lot of the other airlines we looked at didn't give you. We aren't getting that flying out with Esprit but now we have 1 child, 1 infant, I am praying that 60Kg over the 4 of us will be sufficient. However 40Kg over 3 us (including nappies) was definitely not enough.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
NickyJ wrote:
we got a full baggage allowance for infants which a lot of the other airlines we looked at didn't give you.
I know and they grow so fast, before you know it you can't fit your ski boots in the same bag with them Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skichampcouk, trouble is, they will be on strike again all winter and so you'll be sitting there at LHR with your 23KG of luggage wondering why on earth you didn't book Sleazy or Swiss
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy