Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone going to Borovets this year?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to Borovets in Bulgaria at the start of march and was wondering
What people were going/what people thought of Borovets.

Pete
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There has been quite a lot of discussion of Borovets on here and it doesn't often get a good press. I have been a couple of times in younger and poorer days, but not since 2000, so my ideas may well be out of date.

It was a cheap and cheerful introduction to skiing and we had some great holidays. In those days you could get a bottle of brandy for £1 and beer far around 30p! (Well, the beer is good!)

Good parts - high fun rating as the instructors look after you and love a good laugh.

Bad parts - unreliable snow and over-crowding. You had to wait an hour sometimes to get up the hill. If you are beginners then there is plenty of space, but even lower inters soon run out of places to ski. Hire gear not good.

If yu are young, early in your ski life and want a cheap good time then you will love it.

snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's awesome it my 2nd holiday so hopefully I will have a wicked time thanks!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Going Skiing is what you make of it. There are better resorts but ths biggest an most expensive are not always best.
If you are stating out, there are plenty of family hills all over Europe, which have a couple of lifts, are not crowded (At all) and all to often overlooked by beginners. Clearly if you need bog moutains and big slopes they will make you pay. But as I keep being told - Size isnt everything.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have you tried Bansko? more runs than Borovets and some pretty good bars and clubs. Still very cheap if you know where to go. Last season many people ended up in Bansko as there wasn't much snow any where else.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy