Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New snowboarder looking for a season of action end of 2005

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have had two snowboard hols this year Very Happy and have got the buzz real bad! I am interested in working away
in a snow resort, pref doing bar work so that I can go boardin during the day, I don't know where to start.
Can anyone please give me advice bout where to go, how to find work and accomodation Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads hotdog_jb snowHead snowHead snowHead

If you don't get good advise here you could try http://www.natives.co.uk , a website dominated by ski season workers. Don't forget to keep on coming back here though. Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hotdog_jb, [edit] Welcome to SlushNuts [/edit . . 'cos I've no manners] Yup, Pete's hit the button unless you've got a mate already in the system. You can approach the TOs directly through their web sites. But it has to be said that a high oestrogen factor and nice lumpy (note plural) bits tends to get preference for bar work in the more popular resorts. Semi housetrained boarders tend to find employment with their arms down a bog . . as spawn of Masque found this season . . . though most of the time he worked a split-shift so he still got plenty of time on the snow.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hotdog_jb - I just spoke with an accommodation owner here in Whistler this morning that has quaint small studio 400 yards from the lifts for $1600 CDN per month. So if you and a buddy want to come over and are part of the commonwealth (work visa), then get here early enough in the season (OCt - NOv) you should be able to hook it up no problem. LOL
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy