Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

So who has booked for next time already?

Poster: A snowHead
New shack being built in sunny Switzerland, I just can't wait!

I've booked our flights and car hire for New Year, Half Term and pre-Easter.
Just got a couple of weekends to sort out.
Sadly Christmas and Easter weekends are can't go time due to other family pressures.

A weekend in August booked as well. We have some serious shopping to do to make our new place inhabitable.

Did I mention that I am already excited?
The summer seems to stretch out for a long time...roll on those winter storms!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rungsp,
There has been alot of talk about people with new places for next season in another thread (chalets and apartment I think) so welcome on board!! Haven't got the final confimed completion date for our place yet but hopefully mid December. Am also shopping for furniture etc, building webiste etc.
Excited isn't the word!! Little Angel
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tignes Val Claret, 16 of us, Mid-March snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Val Thorens 16 of us third week of Jan. Some catered some self catering. All skiers!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hoping to get out there, somewhere somewhen for at least a couple of mid-week breaks. Just the four of us. Starting around Xmas hols if the Snowgods are with us! snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I've pretty much forgotten about skiing until next year although coming onto this board doesn't help. Too many others things to do.
Next year will come soon enough without wishing my life away.

The only thing I will do is research one or two areas, I will not start planning until late Nov earliest. We will book direct and just go.
Obviously other people have other commitments
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
La Rosiere 19th feb 9adults 9 kids, catered chalet.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tignes in November, then Les Arcs for Christmas, end of Jan, early March and (hopefully) EOSB around Easter. Hoping to ski at least once a month, so need to plan a long weekend in Feb!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rob@rar.org.uk, which course you doing in Nov?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Probably the 'Race Training' course with Phil Smith (improveyourskiing.com), either 5th or 19th November depending on whether I can wriggle out of a work commitment. My preference is the 19th.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kaprun, Austria in 2.5 days time snowHead Good conditions with 325cm base 3000m
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rob@rar.org.uk, Have you done a snoworks course before? I am considering doing a course (race training) later this year.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Dunk wrote:
rob@rar.org.uk, Have you done a snoworks course before? I am considering doing a course (race training) later this year.

Yes, race training last November and a couple of performance courses before that. All first class, and highly enjoyable. I did a review of the race training course which I posted in the 'Bend ze knees' section - a quick search should find it.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Trying to book andorra but the flight from Newcastle has been withdrawn.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
rungsp, La Plagne at Easter - myself, Mrs. TT and our three little snowheads! Not quite up to buying our own chalet yet but good luck with yours... snowHead
snow conditions
Wengen already booked before we left this year.
snow report
Whistler for Christmas, and hopefully in March too

212 sleeps...

Laughing
snow report
Robbie, snowHead
latest report
Robbie,
Hey long time no hear! There you are. Glad to see that the sleep countdown has started! Blush
ski holidays
196 sleeps til I go out to La Plagne - so excited!! I'll have to start writing packing lists in oooo 100 sleeps!
snow report
HI Helen Beaumont, Mouth, and others.

Sorry for the quietness, have had an op on my shoulder, so lots of time to get it fixed before next season snowHead
snow report
January trip to Crans Montana booked since-um-January snowHead
Just hope ise does'nt read this.
ski holidays
snowbunny, what wrong with Crans ? Seems nice enough to me, judging by the fur coats on the street I probably couldn't afford to stay there though.

Got a car? Pop over to the Anniviers for a day.
latest report
ise, Sorry, Please excuse me, I was under the impression that you detested the place, classifying it alongside Verbier as somewhere to be avoided. Took a late ski break in Montana 2 winters ago and enjoyed the variety of the skiing, hence the rematch. Definitely don't have a fur coat budget, we will be self catering. Will have a car and keen to go over to Anniviers to see why you think it's really good. snowHead
ski holidays
snowbunny, give me a shout nearer the time and I'll show you round. St Luc may be best, you'll need to like surface lifts though.
latest report
ise, Appreciate the offer,though won't you be up to your *ss in chippies and plumbers by then? Surface lifts-no worries Laughing
snow report
snowbunny, building will stop for the winter, if we manage to start much this year at all. I very much doubt we'll have moved by then. Besides, I'm pretty clueless with that stuff, it'll go better without me sticking my nose in.
snow report
ise, The pull will be irresistable though, either you rig up a webcam on the site,(can't see the builder being keen) or keep going over there and learn about it by immersion to avoid sleepless nights Laughing Also have plans to do extra days skiing in Andorra/Baqueria Beret next winter. Will be ad-hoc, money/timetable/snow conditions dependent. Spain and Andorra will be new skiing destinations for me, I hope they have a winter as good as this last one.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy