Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Take a look at this film

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Can you take a look at this old film
http://youtube.com/v/P4eZJh3FFg0&feature=related
It was used as the film to accompany Mike Oldfield`s Tubular Bells on the The Old Gray Whistle Test back in 1973.
The film of course is much older than that, and I would like to find out more about it. It`s a great film of skiing and the equipment they had.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bargainbill, sorry mate. it's the same music used in the movie "the exorcist" and i'd rather not be reminded of that tyvm.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice vid/track combination. It sort of reminded me of The Inferno (not that I've ever done it Laughing ), the race 'invented' by Arnold Lunn of the Kandahar Ski Club in the 1920s.

The footage has some good moments at 1min 50 and 3min 15 with jumps etc.

A quick search brought up another video and report, which is quite an entertaining reading.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 4-11-10 15:45; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That is "Der Weiße Rausch" filmed in The Arberg, Austria 1931 staring famous St Anton & Stuben am Arlberg Locals

Hannes Schneider
Leni Riefenstahl
Guzzi Lantschner
Walter Riml
Rudi Matt
Lothar Ebersberg

Leni Riefenstahl made the propaganda films for the Nazis

Here is a funked up very short version of the film

http://youtube.com/v/KOH1Mvy0nfA

At the End of every Season in St Anton am Arlberg they have the annual Der Weiße Rausch

Last season 2010

http://youtube.com/v/XS_TOBbAbQ0
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy