Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for Courchevel accommodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Okay all, planning my second trip with a pal in January while hubby stays at home and works hard to keep me in my skiing holidays. Can anyone recommend a not too over the top priced hotel in Courchevel for a Monday to Friday stay or perhaps even apartments that do mid week breaks. Searching the net having a look myself at the moment but just though I would put the feelers out to you knowledgeable folks.

Thanks

Sheila
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
GixerGirl, If La Tania (Courchevel Valley and skiing easily accessed) would suit, we do offer flexible stays but are pretty booked up, so depends on your dates. Drop me a PM if we can help
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could try this. http://www.hoteldelacroisette.com/index.html I've stayed here a couple of times and while not the cheapest place it really can't be beaten for location in 1850. The bar le jump underneath is always good for a shandy or two.

rgds

Andy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We have just booked an apertment in Du Gulf 1650 as they seem to allow you to choose any duration and arrival date.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you want cheap (fora Courchevel) then look down in 1550 or as Anniepen suggests La Tania.

Try Resid ence Brigues in 1550 from Pierre & Vacances. Far from luxury, but fine as a small basic apartment to lay your head, and if you get one in the top part of the building then you can walk up a 20ft bank from the ski locker room on the back and you are straight on to the red piste that runs down to la praz. I think the website only allows week bookings but it was pretty empty when we were there so im sure if you rang them you could do a midweek.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy