Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva to Chamonix, Bike, Foot or Transfer?

Poster: A snowHead
Am regularly coming and going to and from Chamonix, was wondering the best and the cheapest way to do so, any ideas?
snow conditions
 brian
brian
SMALLZOOKEEPER, emergency exit and wing suit! Little Angel
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Definitely via La Plagne.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pretty sure you'll go someway to beating some of the transfers... I think you can get them for €25 each way!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
marcellus, Really?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I'm pretty sure I've seen posters for a regular bus/coach serice for around €25 all year round: -However I've just found this so at least you have a sytart:
http://www.sat-montblanc.com/fr/lignes_regulieres/telecharger.aspx
Cool
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
marcellus, Really?

Yes I'm sure someone will be along later to tell you they will.. after all they've got their full compliment of drivers for the season now wink ... so not got much else to do rolling eyes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
marcellus, meeoow
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
tiffin wrote:
marcellus, meeoow

Laughing all said in good humour of course!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Your wish is my command - Poof! In a cloud of magic smoke:

www.chamexpress.com 30 transfer departures every day. Door-2-Door. 25 Euros each seat. Instant Tickets.

Toofy Grin

Regards.

Andrew
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
( oh and we've just cut a deal for advertising banners on SH Very Happy ) so they'll be up soon!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
lol.... good god Andrew... do you offer this fantastic service and great prices to any other Alpine resorts ??

(go on.. in for a penny in for a pound.. why not show us the whole signature!!) Very Happy :rofl:
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chamexpress wrote:
( oh and we've just cut a deal for advertising banners on SH Very Happy ) so they'll be up soon!

Good news.. does the banner include the magic words "30% discount for Snowheads" per chance?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@ Marcellus:

yes, we go to Morzine & Les Gets & Prodains for Avoriaz. Same price, Same frequency: www.morzexpress.com

Next winter 2011/12 we are going to be offering two other resorts as well. But that's top secret for the moment NehNeh

Oh, and whilst I'm at it. We're the only transfer company to have a full-time team of Airport Representatives based at Geneva Airport every day throughout the season. This year we have the delightful: Diane, Abigail, Hannah & Livia to welcome you!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Whilst you're having such a poorly disguised love in, can anyone recommend a boot fitter in Cham?

Twisted Evil
snow report
I can't promise you they'll be dressed in bright orange bikinis, chamexpress sash, and furry moonboots, but they'll give you a warm welcome nevertheless Very Happy

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 3-11-10 15:51; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Voice of Reason wrote:
Whilst you're having such a poorly disguised love in, can anyone recommend a boot fitter in Cham?

Twisted Evil

Yes I'm sure someone will be along later to tell you they are.. after all they've got their regular transport from GVA to Cham sorted for the season now and have finished at the Birmingham Ski show ... so not got much else to do Very Happy
ski holidays
Classic, Laughing Laughing
latest report
Quote:

Good news.. does the banner include the magic words "30% discount for Snowheads" per chance?

Sounds like a good move Smile
snow report
Can i also get myself to La Rossiere on a transfer, i seem to remember it's a great resort with some amazing chalets to stay in?
snow conditions
Chamexpress, Do you employ someone in your marketing department called David L?
ski holidays
try www.covoiturage.fr
latest report
@ Voice of Reason.

Nope. No Davids here. Just checked in the cupboard and behind the cheese in the fridge.

(I wonder if it is Chamonixs' 'posh david' to which you refer)? Twisted Evil
ski holidays
Hey Chamexpress - I will probably be booking a ride with your guys - your advert isn't up yet though so wondering if you are giving a snowheads discount.

thanks
snow report
I had a transfer once, it was great. I think they were called champersexpress or something like that. They were so good I thought about getting a job with them, anyone know if the vans use snow tyres in the summer? Sort of thing that might come in handy at the interview.
latest report
Chamexpress, by chance can we follow you on Twitter?
snow report
Hi

Do you also go to Les Houches?

Thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy