Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking at booking a week skiing in December, wheres best to go, any groups going around this time?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Snowheads,

Ive just come across this website as im looking at booking a last mnute week skiing in December. I can go anytime but don't want to be away for Xmas. I have been skiing in Zall Am See and Sallbach the past two years in February, this i thought were two good resorts. Im going back to Zell Am See in February but wanted to get an extra week pratice in before i go... any ideas on a good place to go with guaranteed snow.

Ive only been twice before but ive picked it up quite quickly, im 21, male so heavily into the Apre Ski as much as i am the Skiing!! Most of my mates can't afford it or havn't been before so i wouldn't mind joining a group if anyones going, then they can always add on last minute if they can get time off etc. Im not fussed if its Europe or the US as long as theres snow.

Let me know any suggestions

Thanks, Dan
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads D4N, snowHead

You can never be too sure in Dec but there's always lots of availability - I'd keep my options open if I was you and book last minute where the snow is.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/hol_flaine_UCPASkiFull-TimeInstruction_11-12-2010_0.aspx

Flaine, 11 December, £483 for everything, including travel, accommodation, meals, equipment, tuition and lift pass. Plenty of people to drink with in the evenings and you'll improve tons.

Or there are other resorts and options on the same website.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
12th - 18th December 7 nights catered accommodation with breakfast, afternoon tea with cakes, three course dinner with free flowing wine at Chalet Hotel Les Melezes, Tignes from £169 per person : details - www.mountainsunltd.com/chalet/chalet-hotel-les-melezes
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Dan,

We have a trip going 26 Dec-2 Jan and another 1-8 Jan, both to Serre Chevallier. SIngle skiers/boarders very welcome! Check out our meet-up calendar for details of the trips: http://www.meetup.com/Powder-Junkies/ or we're on facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/pages/Powder-Junkies-UK/156718834370106

Best wishes
Natalie
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Guys, I have the following trip going out: 10 of us, all abilities and looking for keen intermediate and funny people!!!

ski in the Aosta Valley, stay at the Residence Universo ( Courmayeur ) for that week departing December 17 and returning on the morning of December 24 ( 5 days skiing )
this includes
Coach travel
Breakfasts on outbound and return journey
Comprehensive Insurance
Courmayeur Lift Pass
Hotel Half Board
Luncheon vouchers for mountain restaurants
Ski & Boot hire
Apres ski activities to suit the nature of the group

Cost per person £ 589
contact donovan@free-me.com
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
D4N wrote:
Hello Snowheads,

Ive just come across this website as im looking at booking a last mnute week skiing in December. I can go anytime but don't want to be away for Xmas. I have been skiing in Zall Am See and Sallbach the past two years in February, this i thought were two good resorts. Im going back to Zell Am See in February but wanted to get an extra week pratice in before i go... any ideas on a good place to go with guaranteed snow.

Ive only been twice before but ive picked it up quite quickly, im 21, male so heavily into the Apre Ski as much as i am the Skiing!! Most of my mates can't afford it or havn't been before so i wouldn't mind joining a group if anyones going, then they can always add on last minute if they can get time off etc. Im not fussed if its Europe or the US as long as theres snow.

Let me know any suggestions

Thanks, Dan

Dan, this is exactly why I am going skiing for 5 days only. The only way i could do it as i am a teacher. Anyhow, i have a group of 10 that are now going. Why not join us?
here are the details
ALL INCLUSIVE SKI TRIP: £595
Courmayeur , Aosta Valley, with availability at the Residence Universo for the week departing December 17 and returning on the morning of December 24 ( 5 days skiing ). See www.free-me.com for details.
I need to book this very soon so please get onboard!

My trip is complete as a package:-
Coach travel (or fly and get a free transfer!)
Breakfasts on outbound and return journey
Comprehensive Insurance
Courmayeur Lift Pass
Hotel Half Board
Luncheon vouchers for mountain restaurants
Ski & Boot hire
Apres ski activities to suit the nature of the group
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for all the ideas, ill have a look into them, want to book fairly soon... How long would the coach journey be to Italy?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
we will leave london at around 7pm. 2 hours ish to dover. a 90 minute crossing and then another 9 hours or so on the other side. the resort is right near chamonix, so not a long haul down the alps. all in about 14 hours, but comfy with dvd etc etc .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy