Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomm. wanted w/c 4th Dec for 4 people

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK, I originally posted specifying a couple of resorts, but as it's so early in the season, I'm looking for suggestions & recommendations for a weeks stay somewhere in Europe.
Many of the usual websites aren't even listing anything for that week - too early maybe.

It's for 4 mid 30's sensible males (very relaxed) looking for somewhere nice... but there must be snow!!!!! (& reasonable transfer time)
Ideally somewhere with a few bars for a couple of cheeky apres beers, semi lively, not interested in clubs etc.
Any fantastic friendly chalets that you can recommend??

Thanks

Stewart
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
europa, you are rather early unless you go somewhere with a glacier. (And one that's open...) which rather limits your options...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
europa, I did Saas Fee at a similar time couple of years ago but had to book it myself. Flights to Geneva and used Swiss transfer ticket to get to Saas Fee on the train, changing to the Postbus for the last leg up to the villlage. It's all covered by the Swiss transfer ticket which you can get from www.swisspasses.com.

I had to book a hotel on the www.saasfee.ch website, but got a good deal at the Hotel Europa (How cool is that ?). I'm not sure that you will get a chalet that early.

Not everything was open that early but there are a few bars for apres and some good restaurants
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can't recommend a chalet, unfortunately, but can recommend the self catering apartment below that we have stayed in in Tignes:-

http://tignes.co.uk/Chalet_Club.htm

By 4th December the entire Espace Killy should be open, including the links with Val D'Isere.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all...
Actually, I saw looking at Tignes (been to Val a few times), I've read there's lots of snow there.

Keep em coming!

Stewart
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
europa, should be no problem around here that time of year...

Loads of areas within Ski Amadé will be open. Zauchensee, Schladming, Reiteralm, Haus, Wagrain... to name a few.

We are offering 'ski safaris' this year to snowHead 's who want to explore the ski pass. Free shuttling to most places so you get to explore and ski somewhere new every day.

Obertauern is also opening that weekend...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy