Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buddy or space in group wanted.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Brighton based male 44, level 6/7 fast carving ski nut looking for similar level (ish) skier/s for one off or regular/annual room/chalet share. Have recently rediscovered joy of skiing and want to go as many times as I can this season but only know two people who ski and I've booked a trip with them in March. In the past have done chalet late booking deals but am very flexible on budget, type of accommodation etc and I can travel at short notice. I'm up for doing a week in Dec (11th/12th) and again in Jan and in Feb if possible. Open to offers. Steve.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Steve, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

There are some wickedly cheap deals around for that week in Dec. I just saw a week fully catered with flights etc for £299 in Tignes Val Claret and I've been offered similar without flights for 273€.

I'm usually interested myself in something in the second week of Jan and someone connected with the offer above was murmuring about offering us a group snowHeads deal for early Jan but we'll see if anything comes of it.

In Feb though we have the 'increasingly legendary' snowHeads 7th Birthday Bash.

And of course, things don't stop in March - there's April too Wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skewif wrote:
Brighton based male 44, level 6/7 fast carving ski nut looking for similar level (ish) skier/s for one off or regular/annual room/chalet share. Have recently rediscovered joy of skiing and want to go as many times as I can this season but only know two people who ski and I've booked a trip with them in March. In the past have done chalet late booking deals but am very flexible on budget, type of accommodation etc and I can travel at short notice. I'm up for doing a week in Dec (11th/12th) and again in Jan and in Feb if possible. Open to offers. Steve.
Hi, I'm a level 6/7 east midlands based female (42) looking to go away only on the 8th/9th January (whilst my two boys are away with their dad) - I've been looking at Snowcoach as it is very reasonable and offers free ski guiding for 5 days plus also Cold Fusion is providing in Chamonix an intermediate/advanced week - both subject to still being available. Wanted to quickly fit this week in before I go with my girlfriends for our annual long weekend in March in Morzine! Obviously really wanting to share with a female. Cathie
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
...you could come with us. I have spaces that week in Morzine!

Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skewif wrote:

Steve, have you any thought of a weekend, 3/4 nights, close to Geneva, Easyjet out of Gatwick. I would like to look at a weekend ideally 27th ish January or 3 Feb. Cannot do 12th December, on Family ski trip. I am T Wells based so should be easy enough. Need to check if I am 6/7.

I am 40 , ski fast reds , like a bit of apres as well.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Steve
Dec 11/12th sounds good to me. I'm in the same boat re mates and girlfriend. Keen to book as soon as poss.
CC in Meribel or 1850, or indeed Val or St Anton for £320 available on the net.
Based in Southampton so Gatwick favourite.
I'm 55 36 years skiing. Fit and ski anything. Couple of beers afterwards.
Email me if interested. ewoodhams@hotmail.co.uk

Ed
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
spring summer, Hi welcome to snowHead s.

I am skiing solo that week. No idea what my level is but managed to keep up with the guided group for intermediate and above last year, I am booked to return this year with the same chalet company. I believe the other bed in my room is still available and would save you a single supplement. I got an excellent deal I believe.

If your still looking pm me and I'll give you the details.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for all the replies and kind offers everyone. Have now sorted December (13th-20-th) and booked with another Snowhead into Chalet Etoile des Neiges in Meribel via www.skichaletsmeribel.co.uk/ £310 for the week all-in from Gatwick plus £35 for ski carriage. It's an Inghams holiday but cheaper on skichaletsmeribel site. They still have some twin rooms with balcony WC etc if anyone else wants to come join us, be great to make a group, the more the merrier I say!

Steve.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy