Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Italy 2010/2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
gotta say, italy is looking promising with snow this week, we are heading to pila in two weeks and it looks like they are getting a nice dusting this week of around 20-30 cms, that will do nicely! wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is looking good for the next 24 hours, fingers crossed Cool

http://www.bergfex.com/italien/wetter/schneevorhersage/?t=0_12
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Arrived in Bergamo this morning and skied Piani de Bobbio this afternoon. This is a small resort (35km of runs i think) near east shore of Lake Como about an hour from the airport. There was heavy rain leaving the airport and on the drive up, snowline around maybe 1000 to 1100 metres. Visibility was low as it was snowing up top at 1700m when we left the gondola. As you might expect for a week day not many about although whiteout conditions wouldn't encourage fair weather sliders.

But it was worth the poor vis as powder everywhere from boot to knee high. Some hardcore freeriders about but other than that empty pistes. Now I'm further north in Campodolcino just below Madesimo. Started to snow at about 800m on climb up from the valley, was getting worried as it got heavier but got to hotel with only minor difficulty if i arrived even 10 mins later might not have made it! It's stopped snowing now and road has been ploughed but more forecast for tomorrow, I think it's time to hire some massive rocker skis!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Skied Madesimo today, another great powder day, though flat light. Lucky there is lots of tree skiing on offer. Really nice resort Madesimo, fast lifts and wonderful food. There is also some interesting lift accessed freeride terrain on offer from the top lift although not open today. Off-piste was becoming difficult for me as there was so much snow, need fatter skis. I say some Salomon Rocker skis today 190+ long and about 130 under foot, i was very jealous.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Blue skies in Madesimo today. The top of the mountain was open and there are some great inbound unpisted runs off the top and down the other side to Val de Lei.

I really want to test some Rocker skis in these conditions, haven't found a hire shop with any yet Sad I see there is ski testing in Bormio this weekend but that's a bit of a trek.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
First day skiing in selva and conditions are fantastic. Snow has a firm base with sugarey top (sounds delicious ) been mainly in covara and campitello areas and had fine powder snow fall since 2pm (via SMS)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Has been snowing nicely in Folgarida today NehNeh.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Another great days skiing in selva area. Most runs in excellent condition but are moguled by the late afternoon. Sun shine all day today but had a few cm's fresh snow overnight. (via SMS)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
.selva had 5 cm of snow yesterday. Skied Seceda today, blue sky all the way and piste conditions were excellent, firm base and thin powder top, the kind that squeeks when you turn from 1 happy Snowhead (via SMS)
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Heading to Selva tomorrow for the week, any updates on conditions please?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
There's been light snow all day today in selva, the piste's are that much better for the couple of inches, although there is still firm and icey patches (via SMS)
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Wow! Mega-BUMP.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy