Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single required Tignes 7th November for One week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, My friend and I have booked a four person room at Tignes for the week commencing 7th November. We are taking a snow works course and will be staying at Mountain Sun Hotel. As there is only two of us there is spare capacity for one to share our room, obviously 3 sharing is cheaper than 2.
The breakdown of costs are as follows.
Half board accommodation including transfers from Geneva and return , daily mini bus ride to the funicular plus a 6 day lift pass on the glacier. £268
6 full day snow works course with Ema Carrick Anderson and Phil Smith £260
Easy jet flights. We have booked return from Bristol late afternoon early evening flights.
Saturday night acc on the return will be in Geneva. To be arranged.
We will have free access to new skis to be tested for the week so you wont have to take yours. bonus.
If interested post a reply and will be in touch.

Best regards . Steve

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 28-10-10 7:45; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
silverbullet, not for me, but is there a spare space on the mountainsun minibus?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi HL, Dont know the answer to that . You will have to contact them direct. I suspect that there is because we are on a late flight and there is only 4 in the party.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy