Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Levi this week end

Poster: A snowHead
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=62229

Start list for the ladies, like to see Marlies clinch this one
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Live on Eurosport
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
well...i am a happy lady!! Great to have you back Marlies http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=62229
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
kooky, what were the courses like as some big names did not make the cut?

Angela and I heard the cheer when Marlies won, and I heard and interview with Maria Riesch as I was driving home. I'm so glad to see Nicky Hosp up in the points too.

good results all round I reckon.

Who do you fancy for tomorrow?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=62230

Samerberg Sue, RAZZOLI!!!!!avanti avanti!!! I fear it may not be steep enough for him, could be a good one for the Frenchies, Grange or Lizeroux perhaps. Who are your euros on???
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
kooky, Benni as always - Mr Consistent. Laughing Maybe Pranger or Herbst???

I'd like to see Kalle Palander do well - another returning from injury, but his start number is going to be the biggest handicap (39) Puzzled He must have lost a lot of time to that knee injury - more than I realised.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Samerberg Sue, oooh you Austro-phobe you!!!!!!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Noel baxter going for GB. Let's hope he can make the top 30 after 1st run and get a 2nd run and score some points.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kooky, Puzzled Puzzled

Don't understand - I'm backing Benni Raich as always and Pranger and Herbst are also Austrian. Do you mean Austro-Phile by any chance.

Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Good crowds in Levin. Looks like a proper winter wonderland on eurosport. I like the fact they have to put the floodlights on even in the middle of the day!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Not a great start for the Austrians!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Samerberg Sue, sorry yes!! interesting first run, set very fast at the top wasn´t it, caught a lot out , .I still think Grange will take it but Pranger looked good
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kooky, so far so good for my prediction wink So which one of us will have to post our fartbag photo here...
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rob@rar, well I did tip Grange too.....so both of us AGAIN wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
kooky, I thought you opted for Neureuter?
ski holidays
I love watching The Shred ski Happy
latest report
rob@rar, no one seriously rates Neureuther's chances other than the German press. Toofy Grin

Just because his mum is Rosi Mittermeier and Dad is Christian Neureuther, they assume he will clean the board as he is a "Golden Child". The psychological pressure he is under is phenomenal. Don't get me wrong, he is a fabulous skier, but unfortunately like many of the German Men's team these days just not in the top group to be honest. I hope he is allowed to concentrate on the one maybe two disciplines he enjoys instead of being pressured into the speed events. He certainly has the skills potential to succeed in the technical events but the mental game is something else.

The list of the DNFs from the first run is impressive - some notable scalps there! Shocked
ski holidays
Nice result for Grange after the disappointments of last season. 8 different teams in the top 10 - could be an interesting season.

kooky, has a photo to post...
ski holidays
rob@rar, no no no...look.......kooky,
Quote:

could be a good one for the Frenchies, Grange or Lizeroux perhaps.

No photos needed....and believe me, that´s a GOOD thing wink Loved the way Kostelic skied the 2nd run, he´s looking top again.
ski holidays
kooky, go on then, I'll let you get away with this one wink
snow report
phew....breathes huge sigh of relief.....
snow conditions
kooky, clicky smiley...
ski holidays
kooky wrote:
Loved the way Kostelic skied the 2nd run, he´s looking top again.

Kostelic always looks top, but mostly because he never skis on limit. I doubt he's able to force himself to ski more then 70, 80% of his maximum. That's reason why he always looks good and without problems. And if you look at his statistics (or talk with any of coaches on WC), you will see this is actually true... Only 2 DNF or DNQ in last season (around 30 races) tells everything.
snow report
primoz, hasn´t he been plagued with back problems?
ski holidays
primoz, Any info on why Raiffeissen appear to have given Maier's 'yellow helmet' to Kostelic? I did see Hirscher had almost the same but with a bit of black paint as well?
ski holidays
Reifeissen's color is yellow, so I guess it's logical choice for yellow color Smile But yes, exactly same thing came to my mind, when I first saw him with yellow helmet Smile
He still has back problems... sometimes more, sometimes less, but I guess we all know, that when this shi*t starts, there's no way to get rid of them for good. And for racers, even much milder ones, cause more problems then bad ones to rest of us. Personally I wouldn't say his "way under limit" skiing has much to do with his back problems. I don't remember ever seeing him ski on limit, and I was talking with quite few coaches and servicemen, and pretty much everyone agree with this. So I somehow doubt it's medical thing, but more mental thing. But as long as he can win when he's skiing at 80%, what else would you wish? Smile
latest report
Cheers, I know they sponsor other racers but I thought the the all yellow was a bit of a 'Trademark' in itself now? I suppose I presumed it would be like when Eberharter retired and Uniqa made a big advertising thing of him presenting the blue sponsored helmet to Benni Raich.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy