Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomm. needed w/c 6th Dec. St. Anton or Mayrhofen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yep, it's that time of year again.

I'm after accommodation in St. Anton or Mayrhofen for the 2nd week in December. (hope the resorts are open?!)
It'll for 4 single adults. (mild mannered sensible mid-thirties!)

The reason for these 2 resorts - been there before, need somewhere highish for early season. Other places considered too! We're pretty flexible.

Catered or non catered, don't mind.

Edit: This is for a 1 week stay

Thanks
Stewart
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Stewart

I can't help directly with accommodation, but I'd recommend punching your details in the Crystal Ski website, I did this last season and got a real bargain for 1 week in Mayrhofen - though I didn't really enjoy the resort, I'll be sticking to France etc in future.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Kelv1n,
But as it is very early in the season, the holiday websites don't offer anything for that week, inc. Crystal. That's why I'm asking here!

Stewart
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
europa, try getting in touch with sidneyreilly on here. Has flats in centre of St Anton http://www.st-antonamarlberg.co.uk/
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks Boabski Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
europa, if you fancy Ski Amadé (near Salzburg) let me know...
It'll be a good Ski Safari that week... Planai (Schladming), Reiteralm, Zauchensee, Flachau and Wagrain will all be open... and we'll do shuttles and transfers too...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Flangesax,
Thanks. I know nothing about Ski Armade. Can you describe it in a nutshell?! From what I've read it's a massive area connected by buses, are the buses esential or is it interconnected via runs, like the 3 Valleys?

Certainly sounds interesting.

Thanks
Stewart
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ski 'alliance' Amadé...
Made up of 3 key areas... Dachstein, Salzburger Sportwelt, The Gasteins.

I am in the Dachstein and Salzburger Sportwelt area.

Many areas link in from mountain to mountain... some require a short shuttle on a noddy train or something similar.... For that week in December there will be partial opening but all of Planai (Schladming) will be open... more than enough skiing for 2 or 3 days there... reiteralm will be open (ditto)... possible the middle mountain between these two will be open (Hochwurzen)... oh and Schaldming will be linking into Hauserkaibling as well... more than enough for a week out of that lot.

Zauchensee will be open which links (via a little trainy-bussy-tractor) to Flachau Winkl which links to Kleinarl....

Wagrain will be open which links to Alpendorf...

All of the start out points are within a 20min drive from my place... shuttles included!

Ski Safari time! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Oh... and good aprés towns are Schladming, Flachau and a few others....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy