Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap digs needed 4 days, 10 - 14th February Morzine /or travel buddy/ies to join and share accomo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Does anyone know of somewhere I can stay that's pretty super cheap? I'm on my own and really am looking at cheapo accomodation. Rhodos hotel used to be super cheap but they've put their prices up.....I've picked Morzine in the event no one is able to join me as I know the area and someone that works there but there's no guarantee I can stay with them.

Alternatively perhaps there are some other snowboarders out there that would like to join up for a long weekend (4.5 days) with me? I'm a 30s female, intermediate, happy on all terrain, off piste or basics in the park, sociable etc

I've seen a few options if anyone is interested to share. The idea is to arrive Morzine lunchtime on the Thursday, board that day, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, get late flight back Monday night so 4.5 days.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey im in the same position,im getting back into iboarding,im 30,single an just wanting to live on the snow,if you want some company and a giggle im your man.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy