Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet des Alpages - Plagne Soleil

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, can anyone provide any info about the above apartments? I have never been to La Plagne, and don't know what the facilities are like. I've had a try on the search function, but couldn't see anything. Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No one? Any info on Plagne Soleil at all would be much appreciated.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Never been but Tripadvisor has mixed reviews.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g562741-d290288-r24962093-Eurogroup_Chalets_des_Alpages-Macot_la_Plagne_Savoie_Rhone_Alpes.html
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Callai, I can't comment on the apartments but Plagne Soleil is a nice little place, especially when compared to the architecture of some of the other La Plagne resorts. Doesn't really have much in the way of lifts so you will have to ski towards Plagne Centre everyday. But, it is well placed in the centre of the La Plagne area. Couple of bars and restaurants, a supermarket and not much else but there is a shuttle bus linking to Plagne Centre. It would also be walkable at a push but there are no pavements so it might be a bit dodgy at night. All in all a nice collection of reasonably modern buildings in a good location but night life might be a bit limited without Plagne Centre.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We stayed in Plagne Soleil 3 times (a few years ago) in le Cervin (main square). Good views. If I remember rightly the Chalet des Alpages were the ones stretching up the slope - looked nice. I think access to the piste looked fairly easy - may involve a bit of climbing/a few steps but nothing major. I believe the drag lift out of PS has now gone. We used to ski down to the chair then up to the Belle Plagne side. We liked the location as it was quiet and well placed for either side of the area. The restaurant (?le Baryon) was good and there was a take away pizza place and little supermarket which was fine for our needs. There were a couple of bars and a hire shop too. There is a telebus link from Plagne Villages to Plagne Centre in the evening - one time we had to pay, another year not. There has been quite a bit of building since we were there last so there may be more facilities now.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy