Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Driving Cardiff to London

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm hoping somebody might be able to help...

I'm off to the ski show in London tomorrow and driving from Cardiff. I'm thinking rather than drive in to the centre of London is there an Underground stop on the outskirts that i could park at then just get the tube in?

If this makes sense, any suggestions of somewhere close to the M4 that has ample parking if I came in after rush hour? And roughly how much I'd expect to pay for parking for the day?

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used (IIRC) West Houndslow. Turn to Heathrow off the M4, the left onto the A4. about a mile on the left, car park n'all Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ear :
http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/mapping/map.php?pc=TW3+3DH
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
martinm, Thanks for that - any idea how much it costs to park for the day? And how long it takes from there in to the centre?

Another suggestion I've had is Hammersmith - any comments?

Cheers
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You can park near ruislip manor station and get the piccadilly line to hammersmith and walk to olympia or change to the district line to get the olympia link from earls court. Dulverton road just round the corner from the station and its surrounding roads all have free parking and are "relatively" safe being leafy suburbs. I live round the corner so can vouch for the area

http://tinyurl.com/2w9cef5
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another alternative may be to drive to Slough station for a regular overground service to Ealing Broadway (c20 mins) and then District Line to Earls Court and then Olympia. Slough is in the area for travel cards and off-peak will be £11.30 IIRC for unlimited travel. Parking is £6.

At least that way you won't have to spend quite so long on what, even just outside the rush-hours, are still busy main routes into London.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Parking was cheap - maybe £3-4/day. I took about 3/4 hr IIRC.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Some of the parking on the streets down the road from Olympia might be worth a look. Used to work 2 mins walk away. It's pay and display, not the cheapest, but very convenient. You'd be talking upwards of £10 a day to park though.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Heathrow Airport maybe and take the airport express ?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Osterley has a carpark or you might be able to park for free in the roads around it. Simple to get to - directions
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cheers guys, just setting off ... hope the ski show is good!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy