Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solden ready for alpine World Cup opener

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Solden has been given the green light to run the first alpine World cup race of the 2010/11 season this weekend. GS for men and women. Chemmy will be racing for team GB, she's ranked 30 in world for GS, so fingers crossed for a good start to the season for her.
No GB guys racing, maybe in a year or 2 when the young guns come through.

http://www.fis-ski.com/?actu_id_1614=3749&actu_page_1614=
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It´s going to be a good one for sure, I am really looking forward to seeing Lara Gut racing again after her injury, she is an absolutely amazing talent. Its a shame too that Dani Albrecht has picked up another slight injury, Í was hoping to see him back in action.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good news and it's on Eurosport at 9am Saturday - got my seat booked already Very Happy

BTW, anyone noticed that on the FIS site (linked to above) one of the listed disciplines on the left of the page is grass skiing?!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You will spot it tomorrow in TV when you see the men race in Sölden, but thought I would tell you all the same.....

"Bode Miller signed a head gear contract with Sölden on the day the 2010-2011 World Cup season opened at the Austrian resort with a women's Giant Slalom."

http://www.skiracing.com/?q=node/2132

Do you think that all of the snowHead at Hemel will now be sporting similar lids from POC?? rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Men's Race has now been cancelled before the second run could be started. Whether the first run standings will count or not I'm not sure. Not much happening yet on the FIS-Ski web site.

Sleipnir, I hope Bode does better advertising for Sölden than he did for Trentino last year! God those ads were dire!!!

Yesterday, someone in the know as far as Sölden is concerned, reckoned he'd have been paid at least 200,000 Euro for that little deal. nice work if you can do it but I wonder if he will wear the hat for the US races wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Samerberg Sue, No the results don't count, has to be both runs as per normal GS rules.
TJ was meant to start but had to pull out as he tweeked his knee during the previous weeks training at Hintertux.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sue those adds for Trentino, at least those I saw on tv, were really cool... at least for me Smile So I somehow don't think Soelden can top that Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy