Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mont Blanc Ski area/lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there

Going to Cham next year, and wondered if anyone knew for sure which areas are on the Mont Blanc pass. I know you have the Valley, and Courmayeur... but I thought you could go to St Gervais, Les Contamines and poss Megeve on that pass as well???? The www says different...

Anyone able to confirm this either way for me please..

Thx folks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
AlpineAddict, There is a "Pays du Mont Blanc" pass covering;

Chamonix (Grands-Montets, Balme, Brévent-Flégère, Les Planards, la Vormaine, Le Savoy, Les Chosalets, Aiguille du Midi, Montenvers train, Tramway du Mont-Blanc), Les Houches, Combloux, Cordon/Sallanches, Les Contamines-Montjoie, Megève, Passy Plaine-Joux, Praz sur Arly, Saint-Gervais, Saint-Nicolas de Véroce.

It's €257 vs €250 for the MBU for 6 days. On the website http://www.compagniedumontblanc.fr/pages/forfaits_ski_chamonix_gb.html
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In addition there is the
Chamonix pass
Mont Blanc Unlimited pass (has Courmayeur and Verbier as well as Chamonix valley)
Les Houches pass
St Gervais pass
probably even more, they all cover different areas.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
under a new name, Thx for this.. I did see this page but just didn't scroll down to the bottom Embarassed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
wildnoon, I think you win this month's prize for stating the bleedin' obvious.

AlpineAddict, there's a fraction of info here too. http://www.pays-du-mont-blanc.com

If I was in the valley and had a car, I'd probably buy the PdMB pass - assuming there are no hidden snags. Courmayeur and Verbier are a tad too far away to be good for random day trips. Although, we appreciate them being on our annual passes. So for 7 €s, it would give lots of exploring.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
under a new name, wow, that's an awesome deal, sweet idea, wish that they were included on our gdp passes, which as i mention it seem very cheap this year. BTW, when the boys get back, they will have a some 130 race boots, they will go straight back to the manufacturers, is this what you want, or will you alow us to bring onto Freeride eqivalents? Either way, would be worth a chat around the 14th of Novemeber before we send them all back.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER, isn't it just? Sadly the season pass is >€1,200 which doesn't compare well with the gdp MBU offer.

well, you know, as long as they're orange I'll try anything. I put myself in your hands. If you're in Cham and open I'll pop in next weekend (not this weekend).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy