Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Prato Nevoso Italy v Passa Tonale Italy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any thoughts / opinions on these resorts?

Please!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1969jma,

Dunno about Prato Nevoso, but been to Passo Tonale twice. Will suit beginners and intermediates. High, snowsure and good value. Not a pretty resort, but it links with Ponte di Legno, which has a bit more character.

Also has a small glacier.

What else do you want to know?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for info, just need a little on Prato Nevoso
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Passo Tonale website http://www.adamelloski.com/Default.aspx?lan=2
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you are looking for a small, friendly ski resort for beginners/near beginners, Prato Nevoso would be ideal. There is a moving carpet beginner area close to the main chair out of the village, from the top of which there is a blue or a red back down, or a path off to the link to Artesina. There is also night skiing which we found great fun. If you are looking for high mileage, testing runs and riotous nightlife, then not the place to go! Anything else you need to know to make your decision?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bump !
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Went to passo T last feb and loved it. We are intermediate so the range of cruising blues and reds were ideal for us. Just enough runs to keep us occupied for the week. Got a little tired of the lifts on the last day...but was hungover! Lots of interlinkinig runs too. Good value on the mountains for food as well as in the resort itself. As above, its not a pretty town. Basically everything is on either side of the road with lots of trffic going through. We went in Feb and slopes were really quet which was good...however, the resort itself at night was dead (all happens in the hotel bars so people just stay i ntheir hotel) Snow was good - hadnt snowed for 3wks but was well groomed and we were skiing all day every day. I have posted this before (so apologies to those who have seen the post) but here is a video showing most of the resort I did last Feb
http://youtube.com/v/miFOWvKQ9_8 should help give an idea of the slope setup as well as the views
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy