Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New to the Forum

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys I justed wanted to introduce myself and let you know about some things I have picked up along the way.

My name is Pete and I am a Web Designer based in Cheltenham, UK. I have been snowboarding on and off for about 2 years now and would say im a Beginner/Intermediate.

I wanted to ask the people of this forum if this board would be kay for me.

http://www.bargainboards.co.uk/P/Forum_SYMBOL_Snowboard_163cm_2009-%2823178%29.aspx

I want something that i can use to go down the mountain comfortably but also be able to try progressing trick wise. I have 11.5 size feet and im 6'5" tall and 17 stone in weight.

Smile

also i wanted people to know that they can get some really cheap Dragon Goggles from this website! http://www.boardshop.co.uk/products/goggles-cases.asp

anyways guys Hi and let me know if your a boarder from Cheltenham!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Half Baked, hi, welcome to snowHead.
i'm not a bloke, so i couldn't tell you if that board would suit you. any chance you can demo it first before you buy it? it's the best way to know for sure really.
what size are your boots? the info on that page says it's from size 7 to 11, so you may have problems if your boots are 11.5 unless they're low profile like salomon f-series. hth
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for the advice. i think ive found my perfect setup now Smile found a wide board Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Half Baked, :like:
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Half Baked, hi what board did you find. I use a wide flow someimes for allround, seems ok with big feet and being heavy. Not sure what the current Burton board for this is now mind.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy