Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Roxa Chameleon Adjustable Kids Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just came across these on ebay/Skiwear4less. A bit of Googling and I found the parent site.

http://www.roxa.com/products/ski-boots/adjustable-for-kids/adjustable-chameleon.html

Seemingly a good idea... anyone heard of them or any experience of them?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They look to be same idea as the Roces boot but much cheaper. IIRC RobW's child had a pair, they have been mentioned before. I was going to try them for my child but he was towards the end of the size range so I didn't bother.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just searched and found an answer posted earlier this year to a question I posted about 3 years ago on the Roces, seemed quite positive - might be worth a punt at this price.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Never tried the kids boots (being 46 Y/O it just wouldn't work) but my wife and I had 2 pairs of Roxa's and they were, without a shadow of a doubt the WORST boots I have ever had, uncomfortable and the liner slid around in the shell and made for a pretty cr@ppy first 3 days before we both went and rented 2 pairs.

We called up ski wear for less and they weren't interested, told us they were used now and not faulty just cause they don't fit!!

Probably my own fault for being cheap skate so sold them on Ebay and will avoid in future!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My 7 year old mini snowHead has a pair and assures me they are comfy and warm, plus very popular for looking more like real boots by having two buckles (unlike her last pair) just like some big people freestyle boots!
apart from the colour they look identical to the Full Tilt kids adjustable boots Ski Bartlett had the London show so I suspect some badge engineering is going on. Hers came from the Tamworth shop and they did a proper job of fitting them, though snowhouse, if you want to buy on line they are true to the size EB at the Snowdome measured her feet at at the smallest setting.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If anyone needs tiny boots from next season Sports Direct currently have the Roxa ones (in red and black) on offer at £25.49 - but discount code SUN20 gets another 20% off that (or anything else on their website) which more than covers the postage charge.
http://www.sportsdirect.com/roxa-chameleon-2-junior-ski-boots-921056?colcode=92105644 (18-21.5 mondo - about 10.5-2 uk). They also have the bigger ones which go up to 25.5 mondo - about uk 6.5 at the same price. Both also available in pink and white but those are more. These are presumably the stock SD took over from Skiwear4less when they closed that down.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That 20% off code is today only by the way.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy