Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bardonecchia - What's it like

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Heading to Bardonecchia for the Winter would just like to know what it is like I have never been over to that part of Italy before
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
went there this year and had been there about 7 years before.
It's a "real" town - on the border to France.
Its got 2 separate ski areas, about 100km skiing between them, linked by bus.
Lift system isn't exactly up to date, quit a few tows.
Main town is fairly large and away from ski areas, but if you stay in Campo Smith you're right by the slopes.
Bus links are quite good between the areas and the town.
I actually quite liked the place - prices are reasonable - lift pass was only 125 GBP for 6 days, enough skiing to keep most people amused for a week. also mountain guides have an office in the town if that's your thing .
No buzzing night life to speak of, or maybe it was hidden from view - didn't really look.
I quite liked the place, skiing was reasonably varied and people were friendly.
It has - allegedly - a poor snow record, but this year and my previous trip there was load of the stuff.
http://www.bardonecchiaski.com/en_US/inverno gives quite a fair overview of what's available.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy