Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Student needing Ski friends :)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Hello

I'm a 19 year old student from Northern Ireland and I've been skiing since my 5th birthday! Looking at going skiing some time next year however prices are too high to go on my own and everyone I know does not have a passion for skiing or snowboarding!

I am intermediate - advanced however don't mind blue runs or throwing myself down a black run! But I do like being out in the morning and heading back near the last lift in the evening - nothing like getting your moneys worth!

Ideally, the resort would be the Three Valleys because I think the runs are amazing there but I am open to new ideas. I've also skiied in America but again the budget won't stretch that far!

So get back to me and hopefully speak soon!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
loulou321, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

It might be worth you adding when you are wanting to go - unless you are completely flexible on dates of course.

Cood luck, I'm sure that you'll have some interest.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am completely felxible.
Obviously November - February when the snow is good.
Don't want any slushy pistes! But apart from that if anyone has any ideas would love to hear from them Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
obviously January - April when the snow is good
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I may be slightly older than you (by about 20+yrs !) but I have been in a similar position in not being able to find suitable ski pals who can either afford the trip, get permission from partners or time off work etc but.......there is a company called Action Outdoors who act as an agent for a French company UPCA. They offer hostel type accommodation but their prices include instruction, lift passes, food etc for about £500 - £600.

I ended up booking for Flaine for the 5th March. Check them out as they might suit your needs and should make sure you get the full day's ski every day with similarly minded others in the same hostel / ski group.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi, I've posted here "Solo Snow Boarder Looking For Cheap weekend / week in Meribel (WC 22nd Jan)".

I'm looking to get to meribel (part of 3 valleys). For a weekend as my funds are limited but if its cheap enough I could stretch to a week!?

Not booked anything, so we could try and help each other out!?

Let me know what you think!?

Thanks

Neil.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
loulou321, hey, im into snowboarding,got free time,cash and passion if you need some company.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
loulou321,

Check out the trips we have going - you'd be welcome to join us on any of these! http://www.meetup.com/Powder-Junkies/calendar/list
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
loulou321, take a look in here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=31
You'll find details of lots of snowHeads bashes!

There's:
5th - 12th Feb 2011 S7BB - The Birthday Bash (Arabba)
12th - 19th March 2011 Steepish off-piste Bash
16th - 23rd April 2011 snowHeads Inaugural Family Bash
23rd - 30th April 2011 snowHeads 7th End-of-Season Bash

Oh - and Welcome to snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
did you write your post using your blood?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hey i am in the same position too!
I 've send you a personal message,let me know if you are interested!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy