Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sorry I don't speak ski anymore

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Confused
just looked through the for sale and wanted section, and realised that the item descriptions are complete gobbledegook to me and worse, i dont care!

I used to know what boots were called and skis but now the bl**dy marketeers have taken over the asylum I really can't be bothered to keep up with what is the latest version of whatever ski/boot is called.......

I guess this means that I am no longer one of the inner circle....

can I live with that?

er, well yes, quite easily Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BLASPHEMY!! Time for a burning methinks
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowornever, ban hammer! wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowornever wrote:
item descriptions are complete gobbledegook to me and worse, i dont care!:

Uh-huh. It's really complicated. rolling eyes

Nice blog though. Thanks. FWIW I don't care you don't care.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
parlor wrote:
snowornever wrote:
item descriptions are complete gobbledegook to me and worse, i dont care!:

Uh-huh. It's really complicated. rolling eyes

Nice blog though. Thanks. FWIW I don't care you don't care.

yep nice bit of patronising there....well worth your effort to hit keys to put that in...as usual not a lot going on in canadia then.. rolling eyes

and I dont care that you dont care that I dont care.... NehNeh
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hooray, finally some actual controversy on snowheads. Hopefully people might stop pussyfooting around on this site and actually say what the think. That's what the internets for!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Beginners refer to a set of planks, a set of sticks and a pair of boots. Those who have been around skiing for a while and have a seen things come and go will also refer to the same items. It is only the people in the middle trying to portray the image of being more knowledgeable and better than they are who find the need to be sucked into the marketing bullsh*t of 3D sidewalls and super shape euro carve pansie enhancers. Toofy Grin
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowornever, I'm a pretty quick at typing. Sadly, I'll never get the time back I wasted reading your post. Try Facebook next time Wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
parlor wrote:
snowornever, I'm a pretty quick at typing. Sadly, I'll never get the time back I wasted reading your post. Try Facebook next time Wink

things quiet in northern usa then ....nothing better to do on those long lonely evenings....than miss the point?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowornever, perhaps you need a lesson in telling the time? I'm GMT plus 8. rolling eyes
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
parlor wrote:
snowornever, perhaps you need a lesson in telling the time? I'm GMT plus 8. rolling eyes

Oh yeah silly me I assumed you were able to hold a job down (should have known better) and therefore were restricted in when you could waste your time on fatheaded remarks to the evenings....unless of course you are stealing time from you employers?

anyway bored of you now goodbye
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
c0Ka|Ne wrote:
BLASPHEMY!! Time for a burning methinks

wow, delighted somebody actaully "gets it",,,,, well done mate.....restored my faith in human intelligence!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Cool
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snowornever wrote:
parlor wrote:

Oh yeah silly me I assumed you were able to hold a job down (should have known better) and therefore were restricted in when you could waste your time on fatheaded remarks to the evenings....unless of course you are stealing time from you employers?

anyway bored of you now goodbye

I hope you're not really going, I like your attitude.

Sadly, I haven't been able to hold a job down for a number of years now. It's not so bad, if you can afford it, you should try it some time.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy