Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

February 2011 Val D'Isere - Flatmate Needed - Solo Skiers!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have the opportunity to take February off work and plan to go skiing in Val D’Isere. I have been looking at the options and frankly being a solo it’s a bit expensive to say the least! However I have found a three person studio for rent for a full month but I cannot afford to rent it on my own so I am looking to see if I can find a flat mate to share the cost.

They say the studio is suitable for three but I think that would be too much and two is the maximum and would be comfortable for two. Specifications:

STUDIO APPARTMENT

DETAILS: - 18 SQM - GROUND FLOOR - EAST FACING TERRACE
ENTRANCE : 1 Bunk Bed (two beds)
LIVINGROOM : Sofa with a pull out bed, plasma screen television
KITCHEN : Microwave and grill

I plan to stay for the following weeks:

29-01-10 to 05-02-10
05-02-10 to 12-02-10
12-02-10 to 19-02-10
19-02-10 to 26-02-10

My preference would be for one person who like me wants to do a month but it may be fun to have three or four different people over the month. I have worked out the cost as £320 per week for the accommodation only.

I have looked at a few websites and you can get a catered holiday for two or more people starting £650 for the first week in February but that goes up for the following two half term week. If you book early you can get a good deal on flights/ trains and there are lots of transfer options.

As for me well I am a 35 year old male, intermediate to advanced skier who wants to ski every day so next year I can say I am an advanced to bloody brilliant skier! Pretty easy going, I will try to get out early every day ski as much as I can and then chill in the evening sometimes with a beer in a bar and others in front of a movie or just listening to music, etc. I would be okay with a girl but you would have to be comfortable sharing with a guy, I am respectful but it is a studio. Happy to go out and party but not every night!

Anyone interested get back to me: merbershipsrp@googlemail.com

I have photos but cannot post them on this forum so just send me an e-mail and I will attach them in my reply.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bigrobski, Glad you may have found somewhere Very Happy Can I suggest you remove your email address from your posting and ask people to PM you instead? Email addresses on public forums leave you vulnerable to spammers Shocked Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have the opportunity to take February off work and plan to go skiing in Val D’Isere. I have been looking at the options and frankly being a solo it’s a bit expensive to say the least! However I have found a three person studio for rent for a full month but I cannot afford to rent it on my own so I am looking to see if I can find a flat mate to share the cost.

They say the studio is suitable for three but I think that would be too much and two is the maximum and would be comfortable for two. Specifications:

STUDIO APARTMENT

DETAILS: - 18 SQM - GROUND FLOOR - EAST FACING TERRACE
ENTRANCE : 1 Bunk Bed (two beds)
LIVINGROOM : Sofa with a pull out bed, plasma screen television
KITCHEN : Microwave and grill

I plan to stay for the following weeks:

29-01-10 to 05-02-10
05-02-10 to 12-02-10
12-02-10 to 19-02-10
19-02-10 to 26-02-10

My preference would be for one person who like me wants to do a month but it may be fun to have three or four different people over the month. I have worked out the cost as £320 per week for the accommodation only.

I have looked at a few websites and you can get a catered holiday for two or more people starting £650 for the first week in February but that goes up for the following two half term week. If you book early you can get a good deal on flights/ trains and there are lots of transfer options.

As for me well I am a 35 year old male, intermediate to advanced skier who wants to ski every day so next year I can say I am an advanced to bloody brilliant skier! Pretty easy going, I will try to get out early every day ski as much as I can and then chill in the evening sometimes with a beer in a bar and others in front of a movie or just listening to music, etc. I would be okay with a girl but you would have to be comfortable sharing with a guy, I am respectful but it is a studio. Happy to go out and party but not every night!

Anyone interested get back to me: membershipsrp@googlemail.com

I have photos but cannot post them on this forum so just send me an e-mail and I will attach them in my reply.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy