Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Place available Mayrhofen 23 - 30 January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I`ve hired an appartment in the hotel Gasthof Zillertal Mayrhofen, web site www.gasthof-zillertal.at The apartment has one bedroom with four bunkbeds.
Three of us are going, one girl snowboarder, one boy snowboarder and one boy skier (me).
Your age does not matter, but to get the best out of this trip you need to be good on red runs, and able to get up early as we tend to try and get the first lift up. We also don`t spend much time in the mountain cafes as we can`t aford it.
We will be using the free public transport ( that comes with the area lift pass) in the valley. I know the area quite well and there is loads to do.
You will have to make your own travel arrangements to get to Mayrhofen, but are welcome to travel with us. We are going easyjet Liverpool to Innsbruck, then train to Mayrhofen.
The cost to you for one week in the appartment is £125. plus 50 euros refundable deposit payable by you to the hotel.
The area lift pass for the week is about £180.
Please note, the dates are SUNDAY to SUNDAY. this is a DIY trip and not a TO one. I am not ABTA bonded, there is no holiday rep to sort things out for you. I will be sending your £125 to the hotel, so it is non refundable if you change your mind.

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 15-10-10 14:13; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is the girl hot and single (or into threesomes?)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don`t know, but she could ski or snowboard you off any mountain. You dickhead, sorry I mean you snowhead.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sounds interesting but
1. not too safe on reds
2. you all sound very young
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bargainbill wrote:
I don`t know, but she could ski or snowboard you off any mountain. You dickhead, sorry I mean you snowhead.

That would not be hard as i'm poo-poo however, i would still like to see a picture of her, naked if you have it?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bargainbill,
Hi,
this sounds great, i have skied Mayrhofen before and loved it. I live in the south so would want to fly from london. is it just skiing or nightlife as well?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
im up for it mate,love an adventure,so worst case...what we saying,cash wise???
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy