Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

February 2011 Extended Ski Trip - Tignes/ Val D'Isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I have a rare opportunity to take a full month off work in February and am currently actively researching the options. At the moment I want to go to the Espace Killy ski area which incorporates Tignes and Val D'Isere the reason being that I know someone who is working in Val D'Isere and frankly I love the ski area!

What I am looking into is:

a) whether anyone has a spare place in a chalet during the period 31st Jan to 1st March.
b) if there is anyone who will be in the area during this period and needs a ski buddy
c) if anyone has any good tips on how to make a trip like this work!

At the moment I am still waiting for a confirmation on the price of a ski pass for 28 - 30 days. I have a lead on accommodation for the full period but it is not ideally located and it is certainly basic!!!

Happy to hear from well anyone Very Happy via the forum,

Rob
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bigrobski, Welcome to Snow Heads snowHead

Great though your opportunity is, your dates encompass the main half term holidays for most of Europe, with the middle couple of weeks the busiest. You could try putting a message on the Long Stay bulletin board on Chalets Direct http://www.chaletsdirect.com/forum/category-view.asp?catlock=1 and seeing what comes back. Bon chance Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy