Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Equipment help??????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm a beginer at snowboarding and have been to snowdome tamworth around 7 times I'm now looking to buy my own equipement. I've purchased my own boots (burton moto10)... I think. What would you recommend for snowboard and bindings as I'm confused to which type of board I need. I generally just do turn and a few jumps and won't be freestyling any time soon... Any ideas???? X
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads richmatty11, aqnd congrats on contracting a bug you'll never lose! You are not alone!

Have a read through Masques guide here (http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=23999) for some useful advice on what you're looking for...
Think about where and what you want to do with your new board - do you have a trip planned sometime soon or are you planning on staying in the UK fridges for a while? If you're in no rush to buy you may get a better deal around April/May next year.

TBH the boots are the best thing to get first, you can still rent kit and get an idea on what suits your riding style...

If you're after some deals you may want to have a look at http://www.snowboard-clearance.com/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm planning to just goto snowdome as I only live 2mins away!! I was thinking of going to Scotland early next year if I can find a cheap deal.any recommendations are welcome. Not looking to go Abroard as I'm just going through buying my first house but the bug of snowboarding is eating me alive. Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy