Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to go?? . . . . Advice please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks Pam.

Are chalets hard to come by for 10 days 8 sharing?, I have spoken to a couple of agents and they only offer 7 days, will I have to get the guys back bottom in gear and book early?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Are chalets hard to come by for 10 days 8 sharing?,

In a word, yes - need to ask and shop around. Are you looking for catered or self-catering?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Self catering . . believe it or not we love to cook. . . Man sounds so sad when I say it Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SkimpyBeardy, the 10 days thing will be a problem, but something that may work is if you can travel immediately after the New Year week. For example, we have a 'short week' from 3/1 - 7/1/12. By taking that, plus the following week (even if departing on the Thursday rather than the Saturday), you'll have the duration you want - more or less - and the low season dates will suit your budget. Drop me a PM if of interest
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

believe it or not we love to cook. . . Man sounds so sad when I say it

not at all - I'd prefer to cook in a nice apartment with decent kitchen equipment than stay in a hotel. For hotel prices you can do so much better if you DIY!! Anniepen has a neat solution to your timing problem.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, I agree. We had grilled Trout, Pomme Dauphinois, and a Peach Tarte Tatin this evening,which served 4 people, with enough tarte for tomorrow for less than one restaurant meal. Peaches were from our neighbours mother's garden (down in Provence somewhere) as a thank you for (unsuccessfuly) retuning their TV. I expect to be fed for a fortnight if we manage to sort it out.
Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hells Bells, sounds like a very French kind of arrangement - we borrow bedrooms and allsorts from our neighbours, in return for their piggybacking on our wifi! Your meal sounds delicious.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Go back to Tignes, but I am biased.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hey Guys,

Update/

There are 7 of us, it has been decided we will go back to France as 2 of us are very green to the slopes and do not want to spend the extra cheddar on crossing the pond Sad

Quick question, how hard is it to find a place for 10 days?

2 Weeks is too long for some people & I feel 7 days is not enough (even though 7 days is amazing)

We would like to go back to 3 valleys for 10 days and have a chalet all together.

Any help appreciated Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy