Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Please recommend me a resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

We are looking for resort recommendations in Europe for 2 adult skiers - one an experienced intermediate the other a beginner for the first week of February. We want somewhere high and snowsure with some sort of nightlife though it doesn't have to be party central! We are on a fairly tight budget so please don't recommend anywhere that's going to break the bank and we've already ruled out Eastern Europe so please don't suggest Bulgaria. Alpine charm whilst not essential would be nice.

Any ideas?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mambo,
Tight budget + low season for two = book last minute on a discounted package where the snow is good.
Excluding that AUstria is generally pretty good for liveliness and price.
By the first week of Feb you would be very very unlucky not to get decent snow at any altitude in the mainstream resorts and v high could = storms and less skiing.
If you still want to go high Solden has a reputation for altitude and liveliness at a reasonable price but I have not been and don't know what it is like for beginners.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mambo, I'd agree with T Bar that pretty well anywhere should be good for snow that week, unless it's a rubbish season all over. If your beginner is a proper beginner, and having lessons, prioritise the ski school.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy