Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Glenshee - I cant wait ! :)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, last year was my frist time to go on real snow and i went to glenshee and it was AMAZING ! I loved it,, its not to big ,, its not to small.

I went in march and towards the end of the season.

I know no one can predict the weather but when do you expect the snow to start? Very Happy im so excited to go.

I really hope to go before Christmas ! Smile

Can anyone suggest any great places to sleep? When i went last year i stayed in a hotel in pitlochry, it was £33 for TWO adults sharing a twin bedroom,, the hotel room was IMMACULATE! I hope i bag a bargain like that again this year.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sainter

Scottish skiing can be underway anytime from late October to December. The following is a fantastic website for Scotland info, weather, discussion forums, webcams and photos from the slopes:
http://www.winterhighland.info/general/

We've had very reasonable early season stays at The Spittal of Glenshee Hotel (nearest hotel to the slopes) by saying that we are returning guests and asking what the best deal they can do is.

Failing that, there are often winter bargains at Laterooms.com.

Don't rule out the other Scottish areas - even the Lecht has its merits in good snow. We had a fantastic day there on 1st November a couple of seasons back. Each area has its merits - all are very different but well worth a look.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy