Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Taxi from Meribel to la Tania?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any idea of what this may cost, for one or two people please? Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anniepen, Have a look on www.latania.co.uk
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
From village or centre of Meribel? Try Edelwiess taxis who are based in LT (just google them). I think I have got mini bus taxis (8 people) for 30 -40 euros.
Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Boredsurfing, SnowRetreat, thanks Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
From the rank outside the Tav is was €24 last season for 2 (early evening around 7:30pm after an apres sesh at the Ronnie). Fixed prices on a laminated sheet they carry so at least you knew in advance.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Anniepen, there's a pretty regular bus service that I have used in the past, of course it may not still be running.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kkev, Mountain Haddock, Many thanks all - now sorted. Grateful for the advice Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
there is a free resort bus as well.....
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Free Bus only runs only selected dates (high season) see La Tania UK website
In la Tania 1st week of this season 2 people got taxi from Meribel centre to LT cost 55 euro. Audi Q7 taxi reported as an interesting ride. Driver multi tasking - smoking, answering mobile and doing power slides with roads still covered with fresh snow !
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
mickski wrote:
Free Bus only runs only selected dates (high season) see La Tania UK website
In la Tania 1st week of this season 2 people got taxi from Meribel centre to LT cost 55 euro. Audi Q7 taxi reported as an interesting ride. Driver multi tasking - smoking, answering mobile and doing power slides with roads still covered with fresh snow !

A couple on our trip, 2nd week of season, got fleeced for 42euro from Les Allues to Meribel! Always negotiate the price before you set off!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy