Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyJet launches first Leeds-Bradford service (geneva)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Shamelessly nabbed from businessdesk.com

Quote:
LOW cost airline easyJet has announced it is to operate flights from Leeds-Bradford Airport for the first time.

The company this morning unveiled plans for a five-day-a-week service to Geneva starting in December.

Tony Hallwood commercial and aviation director at Leeds-Bradford, said: "We are very proud to welcome easyJet, the UK's largest airline, to Leeds-Bradford.

"The introduction of winter services to Geneva will provide increased choice for business and winter ski passengers and we also look forward to welcoming an increasing number of Swiss visitors to Yorkshire.

"This announcement underpins Leed-Bradford's position as one of the fastest growing airports in the UK."

Flights will operate from December 17 to April 24 with prices from £23.99 one way.

Ali Gayward, UK commercial manager for easyJet, said: "We blieve that launching the popular Geneva route will bring enhanced consumer choice to passengers for a winter break destination.

"From work we have done from leeds-Bradford airport we have also seen there is a need to link Switzerland with the Yorkshire region in terms of the business traveller and corporate demand.

"Leeds-Bradford is an airport that is well supported and we have seen a significant amount of leakage from the Leeds-Bradford area to other airports in Northern England not becuase of road accessibility but because of insufficient aircraft capacity here.

"We will market the region extensively and in addition to everything we do in the Leeds-Bradford area and on the website we will want to do advertising and promotion at the Swiss end of the route as well. We want to promote Yorkshire as an inbound destination for business and leisure travellers."
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great news, though I've always found Jet2 very good. Just a shame that neither of them start soon enough and both finish too early.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ooooo...........666 posts - scary Skullie

oh bug now I've spoilt it Shock
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hmm, wonder if I can change my Newcastle->Geneva flight I booked??? Anyone know if that's possible (assuming timings are ok??)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Im sure you can, but knowing easy jet there will be a fee for altering the flight (probably the same cost as a new flight Wink )
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski, what Jamesc says, yes but at a cost. Out of curiousity why did you book to go from Newcastle instead of booking Jet2 out of Leeds?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
midgetbiker, cos jet2 didn't fly out on dates or times that fitted in with my plans...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yep, their times are a problem if you're fitting them round minimising time off work. Hopefully Easyjet times will include a late afternoon/evening flight so a flyer after close of business on a friday is viable, and a late return from GVA so you can do some skiing on return day. Jet2 times suit me well (except no fridays in jan) but I think i am the exception and not the rule.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy