Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow boarder, looking to make up numbers sometime in Jan or Feb?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Single boarder looking for a group of any size, preferably older boarders, who need another person to make up numbers.
Would prefer chalet, and looking at Jan or Feb for a week, not looking to spend a fortune!

Russ rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rustybus56,
Hi,
would you be interested in organising a trip for jan to austria?

thanks
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
im up for that if you need one more.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi guys, we already have trips in Jan and Feb to Austria for singles and solo skiers and boarders if you would like to join our group. If you like the sound of this look at; www.skibreaks.co (yes it is a .co website), best regards, John
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi - I've got a trip organised to Austria in the first week of feb and looking for a couple of peeps to join - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=67354

If you're interested give me a shout! Smile

Michael
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi there

I've got a chalet with 9 people in it from 26 Feb - 5 Mar in Meribel. Looking for about 3 more people (perfect storm this year of babies and house purchases mean smaller group than usual). Mostly early 30s, mostly male boarders with a range of abilities from piste cruisers to those heading off piste.

It's 50m walk to a piste down from the Rond-Point to the Chaudanne, so a great location in Meribel.

Here's the chalet:

http://www.meribel-unplugged.co.uk/chalets/meribel/Le_Chouan.htm

Around £500 for 7 nights' food and accommodation (no night off).

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Simon
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy