Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Schools in La Rosiere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Have a friend going to La Rosiere. Two adults, two children. She is looking for a ski school and one of her sons needs snowboarding lessons.

Any recommendations?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends whether they want just lessons or lessons plus childcare.

We used ESF les eucharts. Lessons were very good for the 6 yr old but very poor for the 3 yr old. She was in a large group of mainly french children even though we booked in the "lessons in english" slot in school holidays. We also booked the children into the lunch club and they enjoyed that.

There is an independent ski school called evolution 2 who offer lesson plus lunch option. I think if we were going again I'd give them a try instead of ESF.

If either child needs the afternoon creche option ESF would be better for that as evo 2 only offer lesson plus lunch.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Evo2 and ESF are both considered quite highly and generally have good reputations regards child tuition and speaking English - notwithstanding the above comment. I've personally had experience of both and, on balance, preferred Evo2.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We used Evo2 2-3 years ago for private lessons for our 2 boys (7 and 9 at the time) and weren't disappointed.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kosciosco, Highly recommend Evolution, we had group lessons with them and they were very good.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kosciosco, go to www.larosiere.net and click on ski schools for a complete list of all the schools, my personal preference would be for ESF mainly because they have the largest team in the village In busy times EVO2 will use ESF instructers anyway.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi

We went to La Rosiere Easter last year with a mixed group. All those that had lessons had group lessons with ESF:
- two 8 year olds in a junior group
- a 13 and 14 year old in an intermediate group with adults
- three adult beginners

All of them had a good time and developed well.

ESF were also recommended by the guide we used for a day trip to La Thuile.

However, I have also heard good things about Evolution 2.

Hope this helps

Jools
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy