Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lake District And The Pennine Resorts 2010/11

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Raise operational on Wednesday and again today. No queues snowHead

http://www.winterhighland.info/publicreports/index.php?50,2591

Might try and get there this w/e if yad Moss is still no go.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hopeful that we might get skiing tomorrow at Yad Moss. The snow report has just been updated.

19th February. 17:30 it is hoped to run the tow tomorrow, Sunday from 10am. The snow cover will be thin and grassy at the bottom but the top half of the run should have better cover with hopefully snow continuing to drift into the main runs overnight on the south-south easterly wind. The forecast for Sunday is southerly winds 20mph, freezing level around the base of the tow.

http://www.yadmoss.co.uk/snow-and-weather-report
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have fun Peter S, !! I'm busy, but hoping to get one more day in soon. Lovely to see the webcam white again!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Love the fact the snow has coincided with my half term break Smile now lets all do a little dance to make sure weardale (or yad moss or anywhere in the close vicinity!!) has enough snow for a sunday ski!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jesus there is no snow what so ever. It is now March 1st, can we say the season is over up at yad moss and the other pennine resorts, really has been a poor season hasnt it. What a let down after last season Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

really has been a poor season hasnt it. What a let down after last season

Couldn't agree more. Worse than disappointing Sad

Our Weardale memberships have given me 1 day's (great BTW) skiing this winter and none for Mrs B (as she was ill on the day I went).

A bit of a blow after skiing most weekends in Feb and March last winter in the Pennines.....
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Im pretty gutted really. Got my skis sorted and everything but there has been hardly anything. Maybe this is normal and last year was very exceptional, still, I would expect a few decent weekends over the winter period.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The skiing in the Pennines at the end of November and beggining of December was superb and as recently as the weekend before last there was good skiing in the Lake District.

The forecast for this Spring is an average March, a cooler than average April and a warmer than average May. The general rule is don't put your skis away before May!

Still very good skiing in Scotland snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

A bit of a blow after skiing most weekends in Feb and March last winter in the Pennines.....
And also quite a bit of the winter before, as I seem to recall??
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
No new snow with this wave of weather that has hit the Borders and the scottish mountains??? really has been a poor season hasnt it. Sad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy