Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

deeper

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone has a lovefilm account then they now have things like Steep, My own two feet etc available to watch online....

Steep is an excellent historical film. Pity half the cast are now dead Shocked
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Finally snagged a copy this am.

Nice WTF pic on the front of the mag - I predict some short lived knees for that kid.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just watched it for a Friday night treat - I almost shat myself sitting on the sofa at the Tour Ronde footage.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i was refreshing to see the great man bricking himself in much the same way i do in much less sketchy situations!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Even though I'm a skier decided to get it based on the trailer. Just finished watching it and well worth the investment, great to get away from the noise of helis and snowmobiles. Also good to have a movie more about the adventure than just 100s of descents.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
have a copy of the mag/dvd waiting for me in the uk, but i couldn't wait so i had a quick torrent. watched half of it before i went to bed last night (this morning). epic movie. really nice to see JJ bricking himself, and Xavier thingy seemingly taking it all in his stride.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Picked up a copy of the mag today (actually got my other half to do it as obviously I couldn't be seen with a copy of OnBoard).

I have both a split-board and, occasionally, a beard, so I am looking forward to it!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stevomcd, i have a beard most of the time and i can fully reccomend the movie - maybe i should buy a split board too? Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just spent an hour watching that with the little dude. The Chamonix footage was superb and you've got to love those Alaskan "spines". Nice work by Jones to put that together but clearly the outstanding rider was Xavier de la Rue. That guy is something else. Also loved the "Black bomb" about an hour in!

And here's his FWT ride
http://youtube.com/v/v8gC8L6D-gw
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
BobinCH, check the Xavier de la Rue thread in the snowboarding section, some great footage of him in Verbier, AK etc.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy