Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skate Banana Bindings, Which are the best?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all
I purchased a skate banana last january and after 2 week riding in l2a last year with my flow nxt bindings which i felt really didn't suit the board so i'm gonna buy some new bindings for this season!

But which ones......do any snowheads ride the lib-tech sb and with which bindings?
I've read unions, flux, burton cartel are great but i don't want to have to buy again for a few years so i need to get it right!

btw i mainly freeride/offpiste with a little freestyle thrown in for good measure.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I hated my Union Forces - most uncomfortable binding I've ever ridden!

I currently have a set of Burton C60s and Ride Contrabands. Both are awesome but I do love the Contrabands, although I've never done a full day in them...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ride SPi on mine, about seven weeks riding.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I use my Ride Tomcats. few years old now but a bullet proof set of bindings and I feel they work well with my Skate Banana. Looking to put a new set of salomon relay pros on my burton custom 166 this year. nice comfy bindings for racing down the piste or looning about in the Pow Pow
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i use burton c60's,very stiff but they suit me
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've tried the SB in 156 cm one with apo expressos and burton custom bindings both seemed ok, as did my old burton si's
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy