Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nissan FWT changes qualification status for Female riders.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://espn.go.com/action/freeskiing/blog/_/post/5576473/fwt-changes-women-program
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interesting FB discussion going on here, many of the female riders participating.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://skilori.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/freeride-world-tour-2011/
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
LET THE LADIES SKI!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah this sucks.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That is a shame for the women riding at the top level but it will hopefully lead to something better. The current setup for 2011 of letting them compete, with no financial help as it was with the FWT, in the FWQ events doesn't seem fair. The events are spread further afield and there is 13 events, with the overall best results counting. Not sure there will be many make it to all the events.

It is surely inevitable that a seperate Freeride World Womans Tour will come into effect. A seperate tour completely and with its own sponsors and hype and media must be the best way to help a strong field of women competitors to emerge properly and have their own playing field. It would encourage others to want to compete in a dedicated womans event. Not in the shadow of the men but excelling in their own right.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I saw Jacqui Paaso's run at Squaw and she was definitely more balls out than 80% of the guys. Home snow advantage and a regular inbounds area but still impressive.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Am I being dim? I've looked on the FWT site but whilst it talks about 18 events in the 2011 FWQ calendar I can't find the dates/places anywhere.

help, please.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
http://www.radicalsportsmanagement.com/newsevents/index.asp?nid=22
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
http://www.radicalsportsmanagement.com/newsevents/events.asp
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, thanks I got them from your 'dates released' thread. The bit I'm having trouble with is the WFQ dates.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
midgetbiker, You can get the dates for the FWQ events here on the FWT page. Once they put them up!

edited because I just realised those are still the 09/10 dates
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
midgetbiker, Ahn, yes I see, they are all yet to be confirmed, I think the Nendaz is the only one i've received confirmation for.

5ème édition de la Nendaz Freeride du 11 au 16 mars 2011
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SMALLZOOKEEPER &eclectic, thanks for those replies (just seen them as I've been away for a few days), I'll just have to keep waiting for those dates rolling eyes
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy