Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montalbert 2010-2011

Poster: A snowHead
Been out down Roclisse and Crozalin into Montalbert good first hour then back for breaky......nice couple of inches of fresh on top of not too cruddy base snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Been out down Roclisse and Crozalin into Montalbert

you mean they're finally open Puzzled maybe next week when it's a little quieter I might be tempted. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rebeccay, no still closed ......only my tracks.....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
redrunmarcus, Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lovely sunny day today with quiet pistes.
Off to Champagny for lunch in the sunshine. (via SMS) Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Lovely sunny day today with quiet pistes.
Off to Champagny for lunch in the sunshine. (via SMS) Very Happy Very Happy

How was lunch? La Poya?
We're there next Saturday
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jeremyd, Nope, Boreseliers, one of the best value lunches we have found if you choose carefully Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boredsurfing wrote:
jeremyd, Nope, Boreseliers, one of the best value lunches we have found if you choose carefully Very Happy

The onion soup is half the price of the roc deb blanchets up the piste but a tenth of the quality. You get what you pay for methinks.

jeremyd, we are there next saturday too Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well ....well ...well Boredsurfing, goes home and its dumping it down.................and I think some people have taken the urine about me going home.... Cool
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
redrunmarcus wrote:
Well ....well ...well Boredsurfing, goes home and its dumping it down.................and I think some people have taken the urine about me going home.... Cool

Yes Rebeccay texted me last night with the snow update. Maybe Boredsurfing is the new you studmuffin? Keep us up to date with the reports this week as we arrive Friday night - but you might know this since your company is picking us up Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
redrunmarcus wrote:

and due to dump until Thursday if someones iphone weather app is to believed, (it was right every day last week Very Happy )
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mouth,
Quote:

The onion soup is half the price of the roc deb blanchets up the piste but a tenth of the quality. You get what you pay for methinks.

Ten euro's for a bowl of onion soup Shocked
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Anybody know where you can get a good pizza in Val d`isere.

What the cost of transport

Would "ski for fun" do me a good price.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ntfarmer, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ntfarmer, Yes...................

Very good rates when free pizza bought for driver........................

Cool Cool Cool
snow report
ntfarmer, Boredsurfing, i've heard about that if you buy the driver a pizza in return he gives you a pearl necklace !!!!!!!!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
Shocked
latest report
cockofthenorth wrote:
ntfarmer, Boredsurfing, i've heard about that if you buy the driver a pizza in return he gives you a pearl necklace !!!!!!!!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Brilliant just brilliant..but oh so true eh?
ski holidays
Not pearl much more exclusive than that.................
snow report
redrunmarcus, yeah maybe, but missing happy hour............ Sad
snow conditions
Was it a pearl necklace !!!! OR dimond ?????? Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
Early morning skin up to the top of the second lift with mrs cockofthenorth and mr rebeccay!! skied down on fresh corduroy back down in time to serve our guests brekkie Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin perfect. Off for a full day off la piste now Very Happy Very Happy. By the way weather is good!!!!
latest report
have a great day. full report required on your return.

At this end back to the mundain. Ploughing, and loading wheat on truck, feeding cattle.
snow conditions
cockofthenorth, Meanwhile Mr Rebbbbeccccay has gone for a sleep no doubt Toofy Grin
latest report
Boredsurfing wrote:
cockofthenorth, Meanwhile Mr Rebbbbeccccay has gone for a sleep no doubt Toofy Grin

No its his day for cooking and serving breakfast
snow report
Mouth, Yep wink Toofy Grin
snow conditions
oooohhhh yes what a day!!! The best day of the season so far (mind you not that hard to beat!!) decided to make are way to the North Face, was going to do the canadian but to many people making there way up there, so we moved are way over to the petit face and that was was a great choice only around a dozen tracks down it!!! so we got fresh knee deep powder all the way down Smile Smile Smile Smile . have to be carefull as any pitch over 30/35 degrees is ready to slide Shocked so I'm going to take mrs cockofthenorth up in the morning as there is still plenty to go at!! Smile Smile
snow report
cockofthenorth wrote:
... any pitch over 30/35 degrees is ready to slide so I'm going to take mrs cockofthenorth up in the morning ....

Nice wink
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mosha Marc, me plan didn't work !! Toofy Grin NF today with Mrs cock MR rebeccay and Marieke. Conditions mixed started of down the canadian which was a mixed bag of dense snow to not much snow as big avalanche has dropped right down to the traverse of the NF. All together a great day apart from the lifts, never seen so many people, v.v.v busy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
snow report
cockofthenorth wrote:
Mosha Marc, me plan didn't work !! Toofy Grin NF today with Mrs cock MR rebeccay and Marieke. Conditions mixed started of down the canadian which was a mixed bag of dense snow to not much snow as big avalanche has dropped right down to the traverse of the NF. All together a great day apart from the lifts, never seen so many people, v.v.v busy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Yes Rebeccay told me about this on the phone last night. Let's hope the crowds disappear by the weekend. Where was Redrunmarcus with all this north face challenge going on? POpped off to Val for more pizza and jewelry shopping perhaps? Toofy Grin
snow report
Mouth, No out earning a crust.........not a pizza one rolling eyes
snow conditions
Sill sunny.......pistes still in excellent condition.......still not seen anyone in a bikini.........

Its Montalbert's 30 th Birthday celebrations tonight............. Cool snowHead Laughing
ski holidays
another early morning treck upto the fornelet with redrunmarcus, and the misses. 7 degrees in the village Shocked but the snow down to monty is still holding up amazingly!! fingers crossed we dont get the forecast predicted Confused Confused
snow report
After the early morning stroll............ went out -flat light -very busy everywhere???? had lunch ....came home .....early morning run best of the day
snow report
-1 on the balcony ....snow cannons running....hopefully a good days skiing after the snow above 1800 on Saturday...we'll see
latest report
Yesterday was much better the new snow has hepled all round ...some really good runs with the run home good to the top of the first lift ...gettting soft below that

today 0 degrees and snow cannons just stoppped
latest report
Thanks for the reports, keep them coming snowHead
How is Happy Hour holding up? Very Happy
snow report
Boredsurfing, happy hour is holding up well, the q's to the bar can be a bit pushy but nothing out of the norm, Peroni is holding up well I would say around 1 c, after a few pints of that then you can venture over to the Grolsh I think you need to take a bit more care as it doesn't seem to slide down as well maybe a bit to gassy. With regards to fiftys H/H people are been very extreme and venturing off piste onto the terrasse, I still think this is far to dangerous and you do need to be well equiped!! Especially if you think your hiking back upto Cgski then crampons and skins maybe needed if your not taking the normal path back. All in all though conditions in H/H are holding up well and should be still good for when you arrive wink
ski holidays
Boredsurfing, forgot to mention hiked up Jovet with Redrun and the off piste wasn't champagne but it defo was a good sparkling, only 3 other tracks bar mine and redruns, bloody fantastic and a good send off for redruns departure on Thursday Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
cockofthenorth,
Quote:

a good send off for redruns departure on Thursday

rolling eyes Yet another another season he misses skiing with me, I can take a hint.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy