Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

To all Gills, Jacks, Bills (or Billys), Joes, Freds, Babs, etc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
When booking a ski holiday or any other trip that includes a flight.
Please, please, please give your wonderful TO your "real" name.

Read between the lines Confused

Some airlines allow this "most" don't.
The £380 for an extra flight is NOT charged by your TO, but by the airline (coz they can)
and no you haven't now booked 2 tickets as the 1st one wasn't in your name.

We understand that everyone has always called you that, but it's ain't your name and the really sympathetic chaps and chappeses at the security gate may not see the funny side of it.

Going to starbucks for coffee now, after wasting yet more time trying to change a ticket.

Can TOs throw a reverse Pandora ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wayne I'm sorry I'm so in the habit of talking to you on snowHeads that I just put Bored Surfing on the form automatically Toofy Grin
I appreciate that £590 is a superb deal at the Hotel Veccia America including half board flights transfers and ski hire etc etc
Sorry wink

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 10-09-10 15:58; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing,
You can call me Babs if you like, but only at the weekend.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wayne, ha ha....now I know where you live in Winter......you may live to regret that come January wink Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chasseur, Shocked

Spoke to "G" yesterday and told him I will pop over to the ABCDEFGH (not a clue what letters I'm meant to use).
Anyway that snowHead's thing in selva in Jan - I'm only an hour away so will pop over to see if these people who talk about skiing all yester can actually ........ Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another reason to drive - I can put Snuggly Bunnykins on my ticket and no-one gives a damm Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy