Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Equity Ski 2006 ski brochure

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It seems a bit early but a brochure for Equity Ski has just popped through my letterbox. Never used them but I must have registered my details at some point.

Has anyone booked with them in the past and what has been your experience?.

Thay have some decent destinations ( not the big name ones ) and an all-in price
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think they are linked to Ski Total. We went with Ski Total to St Martin de Belleville in Mar/April 2004 and were impressed. (They pulled out of that particular chalet in St Martin after that season because of the location, resort and being on the outskirts of that resort.)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ski Esprit are linked to ski total, Equity are linked to rocket ski.

Equity is the "all-in" branch, the price usually includes everything except lunch and beer - flights, transfers, accomodation, lift pass, equipemnt hire (or ski carriage), insurance and either lessons or ski hosting. Been with them a few times, the ski club I used to ski with often went with equity and we've also been with them since.

The very forst time we went we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a four star hotel that had been opened ahead of schedule - apart from that the accomodation has been on the "budget" side. However, they are worth looking at , especially fro group trips, as they make budgeting very very easy - as I say, all you need to buy is lunch and beer, and you can sometime s make lunch frm the buffet breakfast!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The in-laws have used Equity a couple of times and rate them quite highly. Very easy to book as everything's in the price, though you knock money off for the bits you don't need, such as kit hire, lessons, etc.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nbt wrote:
Ski Esprit are linked to ski total, Equity are linked to rocket ski.

Doh!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have been with Equity a number of times, and with some pretty large groups. All in all I would have to say they have always served me well. Only thing I would say is that, for skiers who don't require lessons or equipment they can be a bit expensive - the reductions for no lessons / own equipment are not what you would expect ! I guess because, they have screwd down the rental prices etc with their buying power ?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy