Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morillon / Grand Massif

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How cool is this ? Very Happy It's my birthday and we get a surreal amount of new snow overnight. Better still, my foot injury turns out to be totally uneffected by skiing so I could ski all day.

It was snowing all the way to Geneva driving back and we've had snow here in Switzerland at home.

The snow's a bit wet and heavy below 1300/1400m maybe and it's hardly like to provide a pistable base for closed runs but at middle height it's filling gaps nicely and up high it's just fantastic.

Some photos here
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ise, Happy Birthday Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Belated Happy Birthday, ise! snowHead Pleased that you had a good day!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A good way to celebrate a birthday!....

Similar conditions here - though compared to Saturday (quite heavy going in the snow right up to 2000m+) the snowfall overnight Saturday and Sunday stayed light and powdery, right down to 1600 and below. The kids were skiing in the NE-facing 'Mont Blanc' forest area (1600m-1900m) all morning, fantastic conditions.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ise, belated Happy Birthday and I'm glad the foot doesn't affect skiing. Have you found out what has gone wrong with it yet ?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nice one Ise. Happy bithdfay for yesterday - it was Mrs NBT's birthday yesterday too!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Happy Birthday, ise snowHead What an excellent present!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Glad you had a good day ! Keep the snow coming for the EOSB !
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ise, yep happy birthday. Those photo's look like January! Lucky beggar. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
marc gledhill, your ears must have burning Very Happy I kept saying I couldn't believe the contrast from when we skied with you. I went home via the marvel as usual ducking under the closed tape at the top. It's often sensational in powder if you catch it first then you get about a 10km powder run descending past Les Esserts to the Morillon village. Yesterday the snow got heavier as I descended to the point where I was knee deep in wet snow and forced to straight line the entire run; I stopped at Les Esserts though.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ise, Happy Birthday what a big grin day you must have had. I have looked at some of your pics on your blog,but when I get to gallery,I get shut out, registered users only, any ideas pl Puzzled
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowbunny, ideas ? It turns out to be a complicated technical thing related to me being an idiot and no one else having the courage to point it out to me Embarassed

It works now.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ise, Thats soo much better, thankyou snowHead
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
great pictures ise Little Angel
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy