Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whats the cheapest easiest way to send skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was going to use parcel force but notice they have a 1m50cm length limit on packages??

Whats the cheapest company? and will they pick up or do i have to go to their depot?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
UK or abroad?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wedelivertheworld.com has been the cheapest IME and they pick up. DHL do the pickups and don't tend to measure or weigh the packages before they take them.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.interparcel.co.uk
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As scotia said I did this recently and found out wedelivertheworld was cheapest and would pick up from my home. Cost about twelve quid to send some long and heavy skis recently.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Has anyone sent a board to Canada by any chance? My son wants his sending out with boots and coat for the coming season and I have a feeling it's going to cost me big time! Sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
just inside the uk this time
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Then I would second Interparcel. They carry some stuff themselves but also act as agents for other carriers. You just enter the details (weight and dimensions) into their website and it will give you a selection of services to chose from. It works brilliantly well and, if you're careful not to chose a service with 'printer required', you can use it for bringing stuff back to you too - handy for those ebay purchases where the seller won't play ball.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Biddy Twiddle, wedelivertheworld export and you can get a quote online.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
spyderjon, altis, Perfect Very Happy Thanks
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
spyderjon wrote:
http://www.interparcel.co.uk

+1
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy