Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowboarding buddy needed flexible on dates jan , feb or march

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi everyone i have not been on here for a while but as the months are flying by my thoughts turn to winter and snowboarding.
I am looking for a buddy to go with most dates i can do in january, feb and march.
I am 49 , male and ok at boarding ...i am able to cruise the blues but not good enough for the reds although have been on some with lots of fresh snow about. Not into going out drinking every night but dont mind the odd one or two. My buddy can be male or female straight or gay ot sure why i need to put any of that as i dont think it effects your ability to snowboard lol. Also not against going with a skiier although i might not be able to keep up with you. Have considered eosb but dont think the times suite. I am a northerner so would be looking to go from doncaster, leeds bradford, east mids and at a push manchester.
I you need a buddy or no anyone please let me know.
thanks for reading
Andrew
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Andrew,

You didn't say in your post what sort of accomodation you were thinking of, but if you are planning on a catered holiday, please have a look at Ice and Fire - details in my signature. We have a fair few single rooms, so no single supplements to pay if you don't find a ski buddy, and usually get a fair mix of people in the chalet, and plenty of different ability levels. Prices in Jan from £450 for accomodation and catering . . . . .

Happy planning - not long now till the snow!

Best wishes,
Heather
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I usually do a Thomson package, have only done one independent trip
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
andybabes, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=129033547133277

don't know if the link will work but how about joining a group of 30 snowboarders, majority are over 40 years old, Kaprun 15th January 2011.

Link to the event doesn't work but if you are on Facebook look up Sno-Age

Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dobz, not too good on facebook . can you send me more info. pm me if you wish
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy